Chapter 13

\|/ Ambers POV \|/

When we arrived, we had 25 things of fries, 8 boxes of pizza, 11 1- liter bottles of soda, 7 tubs of ice cream, 5 boxes of pop tarts, 3 bags of assorted chocolate, 5 jars of Nutella, 1 loaf of bread, 2 boxes of twinkies, 1 box of crackers, 4 boxes of muffins, and 3 containers of cupcakes.

I don't know why they insisted on all of this stuff since there was only 9 of us, but we got it all.

When we got to the flat, Michael turned off the car and looked at me.

"I want you to stay right here." He told me sternly.

"What? Why?" I asked him confused.

"Just stay here. There's a reason and I know you're going to like it." He stated.

"O-Okay..." I furrowed my eyebrows and watched Harry and Michael bring the groceries inside.

The other 3 1D lads came outside and brought the rest of the things in while I sat in the backseat, waiting for someone to come tell me I can go inside.

I hope this isn't a trick and they make me stay out here all night.

Calum came out of the house and opened the door beside me.

"You ready?" He asked me with a smirk.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to be ready for, but sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night." I gave a quick nod and stepped out of the car.

We walked to the front door and Calum opened it.

I walked in and I could only see Ashton.

"Hey, Amber! We have a present for you." Ashton smirked.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean? Where is everyone?"

"Harry texted me and told me how you'd like to switch schools and make new friends so-" he stopped.

"SURPRISE!" I heard multiple voices yell.

A smile crept up my lips as I saw the others stand up from behind the couch and jump out of closets and from around corners. There wasn't just the others. There was a ton of guys and a few girls my age.

"Oh my- guys!!!" I smiled and hugged everyone.

I approached the guy that looked like Ashton. "Hey, my names Harry. I'm Ashton's little brother."

"Hi! I'm Amber." I said as he pulled me in for a hug. I'm actually not always that shy, some people would call me outgoing.

"So I heard you might be transferring schools." He smiled.

"I really hope so. It'd be nice to have some real friends." I explained.

"Oh yeah! You'd love my friends and they'd love you. Ashton's told me a lot about you. You want to go meet some of them?" He asked.

"That'd be great!" I nodded.

He nodded for me to follow him and I did.

"This is Justin. Justin this is Calum's adopted daughter, Amber." He introduced.

"Hi! I've heard a lot about you." He held out his hand for me to shake.