PLEASE READ

Really?!

5K reads?! (130K now)

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! I can't believe it!

I'd like to thank each and every one of my readers, but that is not the main point of this chapter.

I'm going through a lot of things right now and I just... I don't even know.

My mom was missing for months and then I came home today to find my dad on the phone with her. She was sobbing and telling him everything that's happened.

Basically, my grandparents kicked her out without letting her get her things, they caused her to lose her job, and took away her car. They sent her abusive ex to her and now she's staying with him.

So I'm having an extremely hard time with things right now. I'm finding it hard to stay strong and old habits are becoming habits again.

So I thought, hey, why not spread some positivity!

What I'm asking you to do right now, is to be an active reader. Follow the authors you like, vote, and comment on their books!

I understand that a lot of you probably download the books using your schools wifi and then you read it at home or something because trust me, that's what I do, but you can still be active. If you vote on a book while you don't have Internet, it will go through when you connect to it. For every single vote and comment I get, it makes my day. I absolutely love each and every single one of you that has looked at my book.

My dms on here are currently messed up (they are fixed now), so I can't message anyone, but if you message me I will see it. Also, if you have any questions or want to talk to me, you can comment (or message me if possible) your instagrams and/or twitters and I'll follow you and message you, letting you know that it's me. I'd love to hear what you guys think about this book and I'd be happy to answer any questions you have or just talk to you if you need a friend.

Thank you guys so much for getting this book this far, it means a lot to me!