Chapter 28

Hey guys! I decided I'm going to start adding photos to each chapter. If you have any photos you'd like me to add, send it to me. I have a photo album going for it, so even if I don't add to this book, I'll add it to another one. Also, my DMs are messed up, so I can receive messages but I can't message back so don't be upset if I don't. I would like to thank you in advance, though, so thank you. And another thank you for reading and sticking with me this far. Keep your chin up, beautiful. Stay strong, stay perfect💝

\|/ Ambers POV \|/

"Are you guys excited?" Calum asked.

"Yes, oh my God I'm shaking." I said and raised my hand in the air so they could see the nervousness shutter of it.

"Dude, calm down. It's just a dance." Amy furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yes, but I've never gone to a dance with a date." I explained.

"Whoa! Since when did you have a date?" Calum asked surprised.

"Since the day before yesterday." I blushed.

"And who asked you?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Uh, M-Mattie..." I stuttered.

"That's great! I knew she liked you back!" He exclaimed.

"Why didn't you tell him when you got home?" Faith cocked her head sideways.

"I-I don't have a good answer to that question." I scratched the back of my neck.

We pulled up at Amy's house and she ran in to get her dress and hair stuff. She was going to supply us with all the hair stuff and makeup since I didn't have a lot and Faith wasn't one to dress up much and quite honestly she doesn't need any makeup whatsoever.

We were silent, just waiting for her to come back.

She came out not too long after she went in, luckily. She got in with her dress in her hands and a fairly large bag, with makeup and hair stuff I presume.

"Let me see your dress!!" Faith cheered.

Amy held it up enough for her to see and I thought about how it looked on her.

She gasped as we pulled up to her house. The two lived really close, yet again, we all did.

Faith ran into her medium sized house, grabbed something without even closing the door, and ran back out.

All she had grabbed was a dress and shoes.

"Let's see it!" I exclaimed once she was in the car.

She held up her dress and it was pretty. Black with rainbow cheetah print designs all over. It was a v-neckline and was a little ruffly over the breasts. It was knee length and it didn't flare out, but wasn't snug, and her shoes were plain black flats. It wasn't my kind of outfit, but it would definitely look great on her.

"Faith, it's gorgeous!" I smiled at her.

"Yeah! It's going to look amazing on you." Amy agreed.

"Thank you, mates. How do you think I should wear my hair?" She asked.

"I was thinking we could straighten it and maybe pull back two pieces on each side and clip them in the back... If that made sense..." Amy explained.

"It did." Faith told her.

I nodded in agreement and watched the flat grow closer and closer.

We all stayed silent again as we pulled in, and everyone got out of the car once Calum had shut it off.

"Come on! Let's go to my room!" I cheered as I ran to the front door.

We darted in the house and up the stairs, ignoring the rest of the lads.

When we got up there, they set all of their things on the clean, empty floor.

"Alright. First, everyone put on your dress." Amy ordered.

"I'll change in the closet and you two can fight over the bathroom." I said and went to the closet.

I grabbed my dress and set it on one of the little seats that were in the center of the room. I quickly took off my shoes and got undressed, before sliding on my new outfit. I straightened out the built in brah and added the belt back on. I looked in the mirror and did a little twirl to see how much the skirt would lift up. It lifted quite a bit, but it didn't show anything. I put my all black converses back on and went to the door. I cracked it a little without looking into the room.

"Am I safe to come out?" I called.

"Yeah!" I heard them both reply.

"Guess who's coming out of the closet?" I joked.

"That's even funnier because you're an actual lesbian." Amy laughed lightly.

"We need a mirror. And places to sit." Faith stated.

"Then it's settled. We'll get ready in the closet." I said.

"Okay, let's get started." Amy smiled.