Chapter 29

Enjoy this fetus picture and I'm sorry if you died, came back to life only to fangirl, and died again like I did.

\|/ Ambers POV \|/

I looked in the mirror and couldn't hold back the smile that placed itself on my lips.

My hair was straightened with a little silver headband that went around the crown of my head. My makeup was dark eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and red smear proof lipstick.

I actually looked okay.

Amy had curled her hair. Her makeup was light, just some grey eyeshadow, mascara, foundation, and pink lipstick. She looked gorgeous.

Faith had her hair just like planned. Her makeup only consisted of golden eyeshadow and pink lipgloss. She really didn't need anything else. She looked absolutely stunning.

"You guys ready?" Amy asked.

"Hell yeah." I smiled.

Faith just nodded and we grabbed our phones and headed downstairs.

"You guys look amazing!" Luke said as we reached the bottom.

I blushed and we all said thank you.

The others came out and smiled while Michael smirked.

"All the others are meeting us here so we can take pictures." Ashton told us.

I nodded and tried not to get nervous.

Much to our luck, there was a knock at the door.

They ran to the door and answered it while the 3 of us stood there and waited.

The lads came back into the room with our crowd of friends following.

My eyes followed Mattie as she approached me.

"You look beautiful." She gushed.

I blushed. "Thank you. You do too."

"Picture time?" Luke asked.

I didn't hear what was said but all of the guys lined up against the blank wall and everyone was taking pictures on their phone. I only didn't because they would be famous pictures soon.

Next was all the girls. They lined us up so I was between Mattie and Faith. I put my arm over faiths shoulders and relaxed my other arm, while Mattie had her arm around my waist.

Everyone took pictures and then they did couples.

First was Faith and Harry. Then, Aaron and Gus. Then, Brayden and Amy. Then, Devon and Gabriella. Then, me and Mattie.

She put her arm around my wait and I put one over her shoulder.

We both smiled and they all took the pictures.

After that, we all left. Since everyone's parents dropped them off, the 4 lads were going to drive us.

What they didn't tell us, is that they got a limo for us. Like, seriously?! A fucking limo?!

Everyone made conversation while we rode there. We weren't early, we were a little late so there were a ton of people there and we made quite an entrance.

I'm really nervous because I may or may not have left out the fact that I'm not shy on the dance floor.

Mattie kept a hand around my waist and I put my phone in the tiny little pocket in the side of the dress. Wobble was the song playing and we all decided to wait for another song before we start dancing.