Chapter 14

\|/ Ambers POV \|/

I sighed and walked back out. I looked for the group and found them in the same place.

I approached them and smiled. "I'm back."

"Hey! So I think that they're going to be planning out where everyone is going to sleep soon." Harry told me.

"You guys are all staying?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah! Why wouldn't we?" Faith chimed in.

I shrugged. "I'd offer to let you guys stay in my room but that's kind of unavailable right now." I looked down.

"How come?" Kyle asked me.

"They didn't tell you?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Tell us what?" Devon asked.

"It'd be easier to just show you..." I sighed. "Follow me."

We all went upstairs and the light to my room was off, so I carefully flicked the switch. I heard gasps and stuff as I looked at my feet and tried to hold in the tears.

"Oh my god!" Faith whispered.

"Why does it look like something was on fire in there?" Eric asked.

I sighed and stepped over things to get to my closet. I opened it up and let them see the ashes from my clothes.

"Who would do such a thing?!" Mattie gasped.

"What's the worst part of all this in your opinion?" Aaron asked.

"My drums are broken." I said.

"What happened to the bathroom?" Harry look in there. "Is it trashed too?"

"N-No." I suddenly got really nervous again.

"Did anything happen?" Jarred asked.

"Yeah. Th-they left something in the sink..." I looked at my feet.

"What was it?" Jessica asked. She almost sounded bored.

"See for yourself..." I trailed off and stepped out.

They all seemed hesitant, but Mattie stepped up first.

She asked in there and turned on the light. She immediately got teary eyed and stepped out.

She shook her head and walked over to me.

She engulfed me in a big hug that made my knees feel weak, and ignored people asking her what it was.

Jessica sighed and walked in there. She picked up the bag and held it up for everyone to see. They all looked sad. She set it back down and I watched over Mattie's shoulder as she looked like she tried to hold back a smile.

She walked back over to her boyfriend Caden and they both looked like they were trying not to laugh, and it was getting on my nerves. There's nothing funny about this.

"Do you think this is funny?" I pulled away from Mattie, but almost whimpered at the loss in contact.

"No!"

"Of course not!" They lied.

Everyone eyed them suspiciously and I just sighed. "Whatever. Let's just go downstairs."

When we got down there everyone was sitting down, other than Ashton.

"Oi! There you guys are! We have the sleeping arrangements." He told us.

"Okay. What is it?" I ask him.

"Basically just you kids in the cinema and we will all be out here and in guest rooms, but we will all watch something in the cinema before its time to relax. Is that good with you guys?" He asks.

I looked at the others and they all nodded.

"Alright. We're trusting you guys not to do any funny business." He wriggled his eyebrows at us.

I laughed and walked to the cinema, remembering where it was based on the tour they had given me.

When we got there we had to decide on a movie.

Everyone was arguing about it and I just thought for a moment.

"Would anyone be up for watching a TV show that you probably haven't heard of?!" I shouted over everyone.

"Sure! Do you have it here?" Ashton said after everyone kind of nodded.

"No, but it's at my old house. I can go get it." I explained.

"I'm coming with you." Calum immediately jumped up.

I nodded and we walked out together.

I silently walked out of the flat and across the yard, into my own. I walked in the door and Calum followed me silently.

I sighed while looking at the mess I had to live in. I shook my head in disappointment and went upstairs to my room.

I sat on the floor and reached under my bed. I felt around until I found the 7 cases.

I grabbed them and quickly walked out, not wanting to be reminded of the life I used to live.

I sped through the rest of the house, out the door, and into my new home.

I sighed in relief once I was in there.

"You okay?" Calum asked me.

"Yeah. I just don't like being reminded of all that." I explained. It's easier to block it all out.

We walked straight to the cinema and I saw they had set up all the food and drinks on a table in the corner.

Everyone was conversing and only Mattie noticed I was back so far.

"What show did you get?" She asked as she approached me.

"Uh, Sons of Anarchy." I told her as I felt my cheeks heat up. She's talking to me?

"Oh, cool." She smiled and I nodded.

I gave them to Ashton before he even noticed I was there, so he could set it up.

He read the case and then looked at me. "Is this age appropriate?"

"Nope." I smiled innocently and took my seat in the corner of the room. Him and a few others laughed at my response and he put it in.

The rest of the kids my age came and sat in some chairs beside and in front of me as the show started.

My breath hitched when Mattie took the seat right beside me and I found myself thinking about her more than watching the show.

Harry smiled at me. "I want to find out more about you. Let's talk instead of watch that." He nodded towards the screen and then turned his big comfortable chair around, since he was in front of me.

They all turned their chairs towards me and I prepared myself for the questions.