Chapter 11

\|/ Calum's POV \|/ 

I picked up Amber and carefully stepped out of the room.

She was sobbing and starting to have a panic attack.

I carried her out of the room and down the stairs with everyone following.

"Is she okay?!" Ashton asked as Ambers breathing got extremely fast.

Harry approached me and tried to take her out of my arms.

"My aunt has asthma, I know what to do." He told me.

I reluctantly let him take her out of my arms and watched them sit down.

"I need someone to go buy a ton of inhalers." He said.

"Be right back." Niall said and grabbed the keys.

"Someone go grab her something comfortable for her to change into." Harry ordered.

"Got it." Ashton said and dashed out of the room.

\|/ Ambers POV \|/

"We got some clothes you can change into." I heard Harry tell me. "Can you sit up for me?"

I clenched onto his shirt harder and he took the hint.

I listened to people talk through my sobs.

"What happened to her room?" Someone asked Calum.

"It's completely trashed. It must have happened while we were gone." He sighed shakily.

"Amber?" Someone cautiously approached us. "Is it okay if I take you?" They asked.

I grabbed onto Harry for dear life and he sighed.

"Amber, babe, I know your scarred, but it's just Luke. He only wants to make sure you're okay.... And I really really need to pee." Harry said.

I felt Luke sit beside us and I swiftly crawled over to his lap. I grabbed onto him the way I did to Harry and continued crying hysterically. I just don't understand. Why would anyone do that? That room is the only thing I've ever truly had for myself. And now it's gone.

Harry stood up and went to the bathroom.

"Shhh. It's okay. We got you." Luke whispered in my ear while rubbing my back.

I really wanted Cal. I don't know why, but like I said: he makes me feel safe. Not that the others make me feel unsafe, he just makes me feel most safe.

"Cal?" I croaked out, hoping they could understand what I said.

"Calum." Luke called.

"Yeah?" I heard him sit beside us and I crawled into his lap.

"Shhh. I'm right here. We are all right here. It's okay. We'll keep you safe." He comforted me as he slowly rocked us back ond forward.

I heard the front door open and I heard someone say something about inhalers. I'm not sure, because it's hard to hear over my cries.

I heard someone kneel on the ground close to me.

"Amber, we got you an inhaler. Can you face me so I can help you?" I heard Harry ask.

I slowly turned myself and he gently placed the metal between my lips.

"1...2...3." He counted and squirted the medicine into my mouth, and we waited a little while.

"Again. 1...2...3." We repeated the process a few times before I could finally breath without feeling like I'm literally dying.

"Do you just need a minute?" Someone asked.

"Clothes." I said.

Someone handed them to me and I carefully stood up from Calum's lap.

I felt dizzy and grabbed onto something, which happened to be Michael's side. He quickly grabbed me by my hips so I would fall over and I steadied myself.

"You good?" He asked sweetly. Everyone's doing they're best to be calm for me and it's really helping.

I nodded and slowly walked to the downstairs washroom.

I changed clothes and avoided looking in the mirror or at my cuts, because of the fear of being triggered, all while tears kept falling down my face.

I pulled the sweater sleeves down, making little paws, and nervously chewed on the end. I gathered all my clothes in a little pile and shoved it on the floor in the corner.

I glanced in the mirror to see if my hair was a complete mess or not and it was. I quickly flipped my head upside-down and threw it into a messy bun.

I walked out while chewing on my sweater paw and silently crying.

When I walked out I was engulfed into a bear hug by Calum.

"I'm really sorry." He sobbed. "This is all my fault. If I never hit you, no one would have been arguing the next morning, and you wouldn't have ran."

I started crying again. "It's not your fault. She would have gotten me one way or another."

He sighed in relief and slowly pulled away.

I brought my hand to my mouth, and started chewing on my sweater paw again.

"What do you wanna do?" Ashton kindly asked.

"W-watch movies and have a big sleepover a-and talk about random things..." I nervously replied.

Everyone chuckled and I felt myself physically relax.

"You guys in?" Cal asked the 1D lads.

They nodded. "Yeah, sure! We're free." Louis said.

"I'll get blankets and pillows!" Luke jumped up.

"I'll make a junk food run!" Michael said

"C-Can I tag along?" I looked up at him.

He glanced at the others, as if asking if it was a okay.

"Are you sure you want to come? As soon as people realize where we are there will be hundreds of people." He softly explained.

"Yeah it's okay. I'll take an inhaler and someone else can come with us just to make sure, if you want." I suggested.

"I'll go!" Harry quickly chimed in.

"I guess that's okay." Michael nodded.

I smiled and grabbed an inhaler from the table, shoving it in my pocket. I quickly went up the stairs and slipped on a pair of converses from where I left them in the hallway. Why did I leave them there? That's a good question that I don't have an answer to.

I was so excited I slid down the railing of the stairs. I just really like junk food and I haven't been out in a while.

The lads looked at me in surprise and I smiled at them. "I think that's how I will get down the stairs from now on..."

Michael shook his head while laughing and took my hand in his.

"Come on, little one."

"Hey! I'm 14!" I giggled as we headed towards the car with Harry following behind us.