Chapter 15

\|/ Ambers POV \|/

"So, what's your favorite color?" Devon asked me.

"Black." I simply replied.

"What kind of music do you like?" Gabriella smiled.

"Rock." I stated.

"Why are your eyes changing color?!" Harry yelled.

I laughed at him. "I actually forgot what it was called, but I looked it up earlier today and realized it was heterochromia. It's just this weird, uncommon thing that makes my eyes change color."

"That's amazing." I heard Mattie whisper to herself.

I blushed and looked down at my hands.

"We're leaving." Jessica suddenly stood up with Caden.

"Oh, okay. It was nice meeting you guys." I smiled politely at them.

"Mhm. Bye." Caden said flatly and they walked out without saying another word to anyone.

"What was their problem?" Amy asked.

"I have no idea." Kyle shook his head. They're friends with them, they should know.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked without thinking.

"No! You did nothing wrong." Mattie quickly assured me.

I sighed. "Let's just continue."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Jarred smirked at me.

"No." I shook my head.

"Why not? Your gorgeous!" Faith added.

"I've never dated anyone because my sexuality was not accepted in my school." I explained.

"What do you mean?" Aaron asked.

"I'm a lesbian and it's not acceptable according to the people at my old school." I blushed and looked down. I can feel my face getting more red than it's ever been.

"That's totally fine with us! I don't see why others don't accept it..." Tyler shook his head.

Justin whispered something in Brayden's ear and pointed at me and Mattie, and they smirked at each other. Brayden then whispered in Harry's ear and he smirked in our direction too.

Harry caught me looking and he smiled at me. I lightly furrowed my eyebrows as if to ask what it was about, and he nodded towards me then towards Mattie. I got the message and didn't answer him, I just blushed and looked down. His smile grew and he looked towards Justin and Brayden, who were also watching me.

I blushed even more and kept my gaze down.

"So, Mattie?" Justin started.

My eyes widened and I looked at him in horror, silently begging him to stop.

He ignored me and continued.

"Do-" he started but was cut off by Liam.

"AMBER!!" He called.

"What?" I asked, secretly thankful, and stood up so I could see him.

"How do you watch this?! Why wasn't this forbidden by your parents?!" He shouted.

Luke smacks him and the other 3 boys looked almost scarred for my reaction.

It kind of bothered me, but I didn't let it show. I just laughed and sat down.

I heard the boys scolding Liam not so quietly and the other seemed to hear it too.

"What did Liam say wrong?" Amy asks in confusion.