Chapter 2

Mavor's (Mr. popular) P.O.V:

RING!

RING!

RING!

 I hate Mondays.

Whatever mightas well get up before mom comes in with a bucket of cold water. You only make that mistake once. 

After showering and getting dressed for school I entered the kitchen for breakfast.

"Morning, mom, dad, twerps," I said while nodding towards each family member. 

"Morning," mom and dad said simultaneously while my brothers grumbled, "We're not twerps."

I just laughed quietly to myself and ate my breakfast as quickly as possible.

I mean, I am the most popular guy at school. I need to please the people with my presence right?

Saying bye to my family I headed to my car and started heading towards school.

*

     As I parked my car and got out I was instantly swarmed by a bunch of people. I guess you could say they're my friends, I'm not very close to all of them but I do have a best friend named Kevin and a girlfriend named Vicky.

Come to think of it, where are they?

As I was looking for them inside I turned the corner and saw the three losers of the school or what I like to call them 'the nerds' Evangeline, Serenity, and Xavier. I don't think I've ever actually talked to them besides picking on them. They're probably really lame anyway.

Serenity and Xavier could probably be popular if they changed their clothes and stopped hanging out with that Evangeline chick, I mean come on, her clothes are so ugly and her glasses don't help her look any less ugly.

Eh I'll find Kevin and Vicky later. It's time to have some fun.

"Well look who I found guys it's the nerds!" I announced to the huge group of people following me.

They all started laughing.

Yeah, I'm awesome.

Angel's P.O.V: 

"Hey nerds!" I heard Mavor call us. I whispered to my besties to just ignore them, but oh no Mr. Popular doesn't like being ignored so he just yelled louder.

"Hey, don't you here me calling you!?" he ran up right in front of us with that stupid smirk on his face that he always has.

"Why didn't you wait for me nerd?" he asked me, "Didn't you hear me calling your name?"

"Well my name isn't nerd and neither are theirs," I said with a bored look on my face while gesturing towards Xavier and Serenity.

"Well too bad that's what everyone likes to call you," he said with a shrug.

"Okay whatever. Is there something you need Mavor?" I asked, "We kinda have to get to class."

"Actually there is, I have a message for you, ugly town called and said they want their president back," he said with a triumphant smirk.

"Well for one, that was really lame and two, towns have mayors not presidents," I said while trying not to laugh at his annoyed face.

"You're the one who's la—" he started but the bell to get to class rang interrupting him.