Chapter 12

~Angel's P.O.V~

"So did you guys hear about the angel sightings?" Rachael asked during breakfast and I stiffened.

"Uh..yeah I saw it on the news last night." I said nonchalantly.

"How about you Mavor?"

"You know I don't watch the news. What are you guys even talking about?"

"Well it seems that people saw an angel around the beach and on the street behind us it turns out that it saved the woman's life. Isn't that crazy? I wonder if we'll see it." she said looking out the window.

I'm closer than you think. I smiled to myself which probably looked weird but oh well..

"Is it like a dude wearing a tunic and sandals prancing around with wings or something?" Mavor asked with a mouthful of bacon.

"No, by the looks of it it's a girl but the pictures were blurry so you never know."

"Was she hot?"

"Mavor, I wouldn't know... like I said the pictures were blurry, now stop talking with your mouth full."

Rachael is so weird sometimes..

"What's going on?" Tommy asked coming in, rubbing his eye.

"We were just talking about the news. Now sit, i'll be back with your brother so I can give you guys breakfast."

"Oh. Okay." he yawned and snuggled into his chair.

"Hey Angel?"

"Yeah buddy?"

"Good morning." he yawned again.

"Aww, good morning to you too buddy." I said ruffling his hair.

"How come she gets a good morning and I don't?" Mavor mock glared at Tommy.

"Because I like her more."

"What? Why? What does she have that I don't?"

"She's nice to me." he said finally sitting up straight.

"I'm nice to you."

"But not always. She always is." he smirked.

"Ha ha!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Is that an invitation?" he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Ew gross." I glared at him.

"What does that mean?" Tommy asked.

"Nothing buddy, i'll see you later." I said walking out of the kitchen and up to my room.

~Mavor's P.O.V~

"So what was all that about?" mom asked coming in with Ricky.

"Hey Ricky. What are you talking about mom?"

"You were flirting with Angel."

"I wasn't flirting with her." I scowled at the thought.

"Yes you were. I thought you said you didn't like her?"

"Well I guess there's no reason not to. She never did anything horrible to me, I mean if everyone else likes her she cant be that bad. I might as well try to get along with her, right?"

"Geez don't get so defensive now. If you're sure that's why, then I believe you." she winked at me.

"Ugh..mom, just leave me alone."

I sat in my room just staring at the ceiling for like twenty minutes when I finally decided to text Kevin to come hang out.

*