Chapter 33

Mavor's P.O.V

"Tommy you have to believe me," I tried to explain to the little glaring boy in front of me, that I was not trying to eat my girlfriend.

"You still like me better than him right?" Tommy asked Angel.

"Of course," she smiled pulling him into her arms.

"Pfft yeah right," I mumbled under my breath.

"I heard that," Tommy grumbled as Angel carried him out of the living room and into the kitchen.

"What are you going to do?"

"None of your business!" Tommy yelled from the kitchen.

"I was talking to Angel," I shot back.

"Well I answered!"

"We're going to make a snack,"  Angel finally spoke up when she stopped giggling.

"I'll help."

*

"I shouldn't help anymore huh?" I half smiled, shaking the flour from my hair.

"That would be best," Angel laughed.

"I just want cookies, so go away," Tommy grumbled attempting to push me out of the kitchen, then huffed when I didn't even budge.

"I was going to leave anyway," I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Nope, go clean yourself up first," Angel said backing up seeing that I was going to lean in for a kiss.

"Fine," I sighed, slumping my shoulders and putting my head down, I smirked slightly knowing she would fall for this.

"Okay," she sighed, pulling me into a kiss.

I grinned after it  and she smacked my arm.

*

Angel's P.O.V

2 weeks later.

"So where are we going again?" I asked putting on my seat belt.

"We're goi— hey I told you it was a surprise, don't try getting information out of me," Mavor smirked.

"A girl can try," I smirked back.

"Well lucky for you, it isn't very far."

"Really?"

"Yup. See, we're here already."

"What was the point of taking the car if we could have just walked here?" I asked staring at the bright lights of the fair, and he just shrugged in response.

Before I could open my door he did it for me.

"Thanks, that was cute," I smirked.

"You know I don't like that word," he frowned.

"I know, now let's get to it. Lead the way."

*

"Mavor...maybe you should just quit," I sighed, he has been at this hammer thing for the past five minutes.

"No this guy has been making a fool of everyone I have to take that smirk off his face."

"Okay how about this, I save your spot and you go get some water."

"Fine. Don't move."

At first he had started because he saw that you could win this huge dinosaur if you could make the puck hit the bell, he said it would be perfect for Ricky, now he was just trying to win because the guy pissed him off.