Chapter 31

Angel's P.O.V

"Mavor?"

"Yeah dad?"

"Would you mind going to pick up a couple of things?" 

"From where?"

"From the store out of town. Here's the list."

"Sure. Angel, wanna come?"

"Um sur—"

"No, I have something for you to do Angel." Marcus cut in.

"Sorry," I shrugged at him.

"I'll wait."

"No I need that stuff as soon as possible."

"Fine I'll be right back," he groaned.

"Okay, so what do you need me to do?" I asked Marcus.

"Wait here," he said getting up and quickly running out of the room. 

What is he—

"Really?" I asked no one in particular.

He's been excited since yesterday when I told him I would show him my powers some other time, no wonder he sent Mavor out.

He came back into the living room with Rachael and the boys carrying a tray of different things, like a glass of water, and a pot of soil, stuff pertaining to my powers basically.

"This is going to be so much fun," Rachael squealed and Marcus grinned.

"You guys act like little children," Tommy muttered, making me smile.

My thoughts exactly kid.

"So?" Marcus urged.

I rolled my eyes and smiled shaking my head. I guess I might as well hurry this up.

I spread my wings out and changed making both Rachel and Marcus grin widely.

Mavor's P.O.V

I don't understand why he made me go, he could have gone himself. I thought to myself as I stopped at a red light.

I just wanted to spend time with Angel. Speaking of spending, I don't even have any money for these things. 

Groaning I drove changing lanes so I could make a U turn and headed back home, hopefully Angel's done already so she can tag along.

Parking the car I got out quickly and went to the front door, hearing commotion coming from the other side I shoved my key in quickly and burst in causing a scream to fill the room.

"Dad what the hell?" I looked at him weirdly. That scream was disturbing...

"What's all this anyway?"

There was a bunch of random cups and plates of things around the room and the sofas looked as if a tornado had been through here.

"Nothing, just doing a little redecorating," mom shrugged.

"Right. Where's Angel?"

"She went to run a different errand remember?" Dad said recomposing himself.

"I thought you said she had something to do here."

"Same difference," he waved it off.  "Are you done with your errand? Where's the stuff?"

"You didn't give me any money," I deadpanned.

"Oh...here," he said throwing me his wallet, "Now go."

"Whatever," I muttered going back out the door.

I swear, have the weirdest parents.