Chapter 9 (Part 2)

Angel's P.O.V

"Why aren't I dead?" I wondered out loud.

"Because this young man here got there right in the nick of time with the police." the doctor said coming in.

"Oh that was your voice I heard." I said turning to Mavor.

"Yup."

"Well you seem to have healed pretty quickly you should have been in a coma for at least a week, not three days, you must be one tough cookie."

Too bad i'm the total opposite...

"Too bad she's the total opposite." Mavor muttered, voicing my thoughts.

I just glared at him as the doctor checked all the things that doctors check, I don't know what all of the things are called but i do know that the thing that is stuck in my hand is called IV.

"So when can we bring her home doctor?" Rachael asked asked coming in the room.

"Well she seems to have healed very rapidly, which is strange for a person who went through what she did, she should be going home today but since it is strange we need to run a few more tests so she will have to stay for a couple more days."

"Okay that seems fine doctor." Rachael agreed and I sighed. I don't really want to be here anymore, I don't like hospitals.

"Well then i'll leave you guys to get reacquainted and I will be back later to check up on you. Okay Evangeline?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"So...Angel has Mavor told you what happened or do you remember?" Rachael asked.

"I remember. I just don't know how I got here.."

"Well let me tell you then, my sweet boy here beat the living daylights out of the scum that did this to you because he loves you and-"

"MOM! I don't love her! Not even as a friend!" 

"Thank gosh." I muttered.

"Oh hush. Why else would you have done it? You care for her at least as a friend. You don't seriously expect me to think that you did it because...how did you put it? oh yeah! 'because you didn't want to get in trouble'."

"That's exactly why I did it. I should have been there earlier so none of this would have happened and i'm sorry. End of story. Nothing changed between us. Got it?" He growled walking out of the room.

"Yup he still hates me." I chuckled sadly. I just don't get it.

"No he doesn't." Racheal sighed.

"Didn't you just hear him I think he made himself perfectly clear." I murmured.

"If he hated you would he have been here everyday for the past three days?"

"He what?"

"Yeah the poor lad didn't go to school since Thursday when you got hurt and he refused to go home to take a shower until we forced him to this morning, but he came back right after." Marcus said coming in the room with Tommy and Ricky who were carrying a bunch of food.

"That's kind of hard to believe..."

"I know he seems like he hates you but i'm most certain he doesn't. Now eat up." Rachael said handing me a sandwich slice.

"Since we didn't know what you liked we got a bunch of stuff." Ricky explained all the food.

"Yeah now eat and get better so we can go home and play!" Tommy gave me a toothy grin.