Chapter 34

Angel's P.O.V

Ever since that headache, things have been weird. The days have passed by in a blur.

Me and Mavor have been on a bunch of dates, things have been going good, but the pain in my head won't leave. I've learned to just live with it.

Anyway, today is our two month anniversary, he brought it up, not me.

So I'm going to the mall with Serenity to look for an outfit because Mavor said to 'dress fancy'."

 “Okay so, we should go in there. They have really nice stu—“

 “Hey Angel,” diner guy said before giving me a hug,“nice seeing you again.”

”Uh yeah. Bye,” I said awkwardly as he left.

That’s another thing that has been weird.

Everywhere I go the guy from the diner has been there, I feel as though he’s stalking me, I don’t bother telling Mavor though, he would get mad.

 I mean no harm done right? 

*

“This restaurant is really pretty Mavor,” I gushed looking around the velvet colored room with beautiful center pieces and chandeliers.

 “Not as pretty as you,” he smiled

 “Aw,” I grinned and kissed his cheek as the hostess took us to our seat.

 After ordering, I thanked Mavor once again, still ignoring the slight pain in my head.

“You don’t have to thank me Angel, just being with me is thanks enough.”

 Halfway through dinner while laughing at a joke Mavor made, Serenity sent me a message through our mind link.

 “Angel you sent me another vision, there’s a forest fire in the Arden woods the next town over.”

 “Do you think you could handle it? I’m kinda in the middle of an important date?” I asked back.

  “I don’t think so, it’ll be quick, Just excuse yourself to the bathroom, you’ll be back soon."

“Fine.”

“I’m going to use the bathroom alright.” I told Mavor.

“Okay, but hurry back. I have a surprise for you.”

“I will.

I'm sure this wont take too long.