Chapter 19

Angel's P.O.V

I set off down the street on my adventure to the dojo. This is a pretty good time to think, I mean, you don't do much just right foot, left foot, repeat, you know?

Its a miracle that I was actually able to get past Rachael today, she's been watching me like a hawk, I guess this is when invisibility comes in handy.

Why is it that Mavor likes me? I mean I'm not—, okay no I don't want to think about it, it makes my stomach hurt.

You might be wondering why I'm going to the dojo, well it's simple really I need help rebuilding the orphanage and what better than these guys right?

This day is really nice...and hot I kind of wish I hadn't worn this sweater or these jeans, now I'm grumpy.

"See what you do Angel? You get yourself mad." I scolded myself, glaring at my feet.

"Help! my purse, someone stop him!"

I looked up, glare still in place and saw a guy running towards me with a purse.

Who does that?

I'm not in the mood for this. 

"Give the lady her purse back." I sighed, stopping in his way.

As I looked at the smirk on his face, I could tell we were going to have to do this the hard way.

"Piss off." he sneered, pushing past me.

I sighed looking up at the sky mouthing 'why?'

I was so close to the dojo too...oh well.

I turned and sped back towards him, stopped in front of him and punched him in the face, knocking him to the floor, and most likely breaking his nose.

As I grabbed the purse off the ground, I melted his jeans to the sidewalk... just for fun.

"Here you go ma'am." I smiled, handing the woman the purse.

"W-why thank you." she said, hesitantly.

"No problem."

"What should I do now?"

"Well if you want to press charges,  you may want to call the police."

"But won't they take too long? Won't he get away by then?"

"Don't worry ma'am, he won't be going anywhere anytime soon." I smiled.

"How can you be so sure?"

"Just trust me. Now, if you will excuse me, I must be on my way." I smiled, nodded, and wen't on my way.

When I finally arrived at the dojo I ran into the woman who was my teacher when I first got here.

Well obviously Angel, you were going to have to pass through her class to get to the stairs.

"Evangeline? Oh I haven't seen you in ages. How've you been?"

"Erm yeah, i've been good."

"What can I do for ya?"

"Well i'm actually here to see Jerry."

"Oh really? I thought you got kicked out...or quit." she added lamely when I started glaring at her.

"No I just stop coming because...of reasons."

"Well come on in then." she said awkwardly, opening the door.

"Thanks."

"Sure no problem." she said happily as if we hadn't just had that awkward conversation.