Chapter 27

Angel's P.O.V

I shook Mavor for the billionth time and he still refused to get up simply groaning and turning over. I then tried pushing him off with my normal strength and that didn't work out either. Finally having had enough I used my powers to push him off the bed. Making him land on the other side of the room with an 'oomph'...oops.

Before he could even notice me I ran out of his room and downstairs to continue what I was doing before.

"Angel would you turn that off," Mavor groaned, sitting down at the counter.

"It's not my fault you have a hangover," I snapped turning the blender off and pouring myself some of the smoothie concoction I created.

"What crawled up your butt today?"

I stayed silent and set a grilled cheese in front of him. Wouldn't you be a little snippy if someone fell asleep when things were getting heated? 

"You made breakfast?" he asked.

"Lunch," I corrected.

"What time is it?"

"One."

"Did you clean the house yet?" he asked causing me to glare at him.

"That's not my job."

"Well you woke up first," he muttered biting into his sandwich.

"Well you messed it up," I snapped, heading into the living room.

"I don't know what you're so mad about, but you should get over it." 

The nerve.

Smirking I turned the t.v volume up high. My smirk widening when Mavor cried out in pain.

"Turn that off!"

"No I like it like this."

"I said turn it off," he growled in my ear taking the remote from my hands and turning it off.

"Give it back," I glared.

"Nope," he said holding the remote above his head. 

Curse my shortness.

"Give it," I said jumping up trying to reach it.

"Nope!" he walked towards the other couch.

"I said give it," I snapped jumping on his back. Yes, this is childish, no, I don't care.

"Hey!" he said as we crashed down on the couch.

We continued wrestling for it for a while until I was pinned under him. Our chests heaving the only noise was our heavy breathing.

He leaned down going for a kiss and I  turned my head so his lips met my cheek. Pushing him off me I got up and sat on the couch, continuing my silence looking the opposite way of him.

"Angel, what's up with you today?"

"Nothing."

"Well then what the hell was that about? I thought we were okay now."

"We are," I sighed, maybe I was being immature. He didn't even remember.

"Well then?" he asked sitting next to me on the couch.

"I'm sorry," I sighed, turning towards him.

"You wanna tell me why you were mad?" 

"Not really, it's nothing."

"Are you PMSin— Ow!"

"Jerk," I muttered slapping the back of his head.

"I was just kidding. Anyway can we start all over?"

"Sure, but don't mess up this time."

"What do you mean?" he asked confused. 

"Nothing. C'mon i'll help you clean." I blushed.

*

Saturday

"We're home!" Rachael announced bursting through the door, making me and Mavor break apart and sit on opposite edges of the couch. 

I hadn't even heard her unlock the door.

"What have you guys been up to?" Rachel narrowed her eyes at us, a tiny smile playing at her lips.

"Nothing just watching t.v." Mavor shrugged not making eye contact with her.

"Yeah...right. Now aren't you going to give me a hug?"

"Why?" Mavor asked.

"Not you. Angel. You can go help with the bags," she waved him off coming towards me with open arms.

"Yay," he muttered.

"Angel!' two voices yelled from the front door running towards me.

This isn't going to end well...