Chapter 10

Angel P.O.V

"Angel!"

I cringed. Oh gosh I knew I had to face them but I didn't think it would be this soon.

"Hey guys." I smiled as if I hadn't been absent for over a week.

"Don't 'hey guys' us missy. Where have you been?" Xavier furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"Oh you know...around." I waved my hand around, looking down.

"Where is this 'around'?" Serenity asked raising her eyebrows and putting quotes around the word around.

"Well you know..it's..around..." I trailed off.

"Is it because of what our secret was?"

"No it—"

"I told you that was the reason Serenity!"

"Xavier liste—"

"She's been avoiding us and she hates us! See!"

"Xavier just listen to me!"

"Okay gosh. You don't have to yell." he pouted.

"But you—! I jus—! Ugh never mind. I haven't been at school because i've been in the hospital not  because i'm avoiding you guys."

"Oh my gosh! We put her in the hospital, see what you did Serenity! She isn't going to be friends with us anymore!"

"Xavier calm the heck down. I'm positive that we aren't the ones who put her in the hospital, do you really think she would be talking to us if we had?"

"True..." Xavier pondered staring into the distance.

"Now back to important matters. What happened to you?" Serenity looked at me with sympathetic eyes.

"Oh yeah Angel i'm being totally inconsiderate. I'm so sorry! Now tell us what happened."  Xavier came out of his trance and pulled me into a hug.

"Oww." I groaned, I was still sore.

"Oops, sorry. So what happened? Did you fall or something?"

"Or something." I said with a half smile.

One tale of hospital trip later

"I'll kill him." they both growled. Pure hatred in their eyes.

"Don't worry guys, he's already in jail." I tried calming them down.

"Still. No one hurts our best friend, no one." Xavier growled again his hands clenched into fists.

I had never seen Xavier like this. It kind of scared me, i never want to be on his bad side. I mean he would never hurt a girl but still. I wanted my old Xavier back now.

"Oh and I forgot to tell you who saved me.." I said hoping to change the subject.

"Who?" they both asked.

"Mavor."

"What? I'm sorry I must have something in my ear. For a second there i thought you said Mavor." Serenity laughed.

"I did say Mavor."

"Mavor? as in Mavor  Wallace?" Xavier eyebrows shot up.

"Yeah him."

"Maybe he'll start being nicer to you." Xavier chirped. Good, he's back.

"Well maybe he isn't so bad after all." I heard Serenity grumble.