Chapter 21

Angel's P.O.V

Turns out that Mrs. Hemsworth is married to a man with anger issues, I feel sorry for Mr. Oak if he really is involved with her.

I'm glad that it's finals week next week which means it's almost summer and since it's only reviewing today it'll be an easy day.

But I guess life is never that easy for me is it? I sigh inwardly as a vision starts.

"We're going to shoot everyone in this place. No survivors." A bald, normal looking man smirked. He must be the leader..

"Why are we doing this again boss?" His accomplice asked.

"Well that's quite simple. The whore cheated on me with some pig. It's time for revenge." the leader explained, grabbing a bag of firearms out of the truck and throwing it over his shoulder.

"But these kids had nothing to do with it." the other guy said worriedly.

"Well that's too damn bad isn't it." the leader said darkly, cocking the gun in his hand and heading towards the opening of the school.

"What the hell did I get myself into?" he wondered, closing the car door and following, gun in hand.

That's our school isn't it?

I sighed and put my head down on the desk cursing my luck.

Crap that's our school!

I widened my eyes realizing how serious this was and shot up out of my desk.

"Miss Vitson what are—"

"May I use the restroom!"

"I'm in the middl—"

"Please!?"

"Go."

I ran out of the classroom, transforming as I ran straight to the main entrance hallway. I got to the end of it just at the moment they entered.

"If I were you I would just walk back out." I said, grabbing their attention.

"Well it looks like we have our first victim Rob, and she's all dressed up, it's kind of early for Halloween." boss man smirked at the other guy, which makes him Rob.

"But shouldn't we get Lindsey or Mat— the pig, first?" Rob asked, uncertainty and regret in his eyes.

"True. Now i'll give you a head start, if you can get away before I count to three, you might be able to live."

"Why do I have a feeling you won't wait 'till three?" I asked.

"Smart girl. Such a shame." he said, before he aimed his gun and fired.

Me, already having known he would, had already set up my shield causing the bullet to bounce off and land on the floor.

"What the fuck?" he said, fury in his eyes.

"I see you haven't heard of me." I smirked.

"We are on lock down. This is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a drill. Lock your doors we are under attack." the loudspeaker announced and the alarm went off. It's so annoying.

"Bitch! See what you did! You wasted my fuckin' time. Now you're gonna get it." He pulled out a machine gun from the bag and tossed one to Rob.

"Maybe we should just get outta here." Rob said, nervously.

"Yeah I think that's a good idea." I smirked.

"Shut the fuck up! Both of you! Just shoot Rob or i'll shoot you."

Reluctantly he started firing with him. I took the force field and set it around me like a cloak letting bullets fly by as if the shield had been broken. I fell to the ground faking injury.

"Got you bitch." boss man muttered, darkly.

"Now what?" Rob asked.

"We continue the plan until the cops get here of course."

What they didn't notice was that I had gotten up and had picked up two bullets while they were talking.

I don't know what came over me but I sent out the bullets towards them and they slowly lodged themselves into one of their legs causing them to fall in agonizing pain.

"Fuck!" they both yelled as they fell.

I stood there staring at my hands, as police sirens sounded outside.

Why did I—

"Police! Come out with your hands up!"

I turned only my head to the door gathered a ball of air and shot it at the doors causing them to open rather harshly. I watched with an emotionless face as they peered inside before coming in.

I turned back and nodded towards the men that were currently groaning and cussing in pain. They were in the hallway that the cops couldn't see.

They called in for ambulances, seeing the condition they were in, while handcuffing them. As officers started walking towards me, eyes full of wonder, I disappeared.

I think it's better if they don't ask questions.

I wouldn't know the answers anyway, seeing as, I don't even know the answers to my own.