Chapter 29

Angel's P.O.V

Locking my door I jumped out of my window my wings bursting out immediately. I hope I get there in time.

I landed in front of Xavier and Serenity a couple minutes later.

"Are they in there already?"

"Yeah, they just haven't done anything yet."

"Let's go in then." I said retracting my wings and changing back.

We walked into the bank and I spotted the guys. If it wasn't for their huge duffel bags and all black clothes they look like normal people. How did security even let them in?

"This way." I signaled towards a waiting area with no one in it.

Xavier and Serenity hid behind the sofas and changed into their second forms as the men raised guns above their heads.

"Everybody on the ground!" they shouted causing a frenzy of people to drop to the floor.

"Here we go," I whispered going invisible.

*

"Thank you so much...uh...what do you call yourselves?"

I'm standing here holding the men in one of my force fields, trying hard not to send glares at  Xavier and Serenity as they talked to the room full of ex hostages. 

I told them not to talk to them they would obviously start asking questions that we couldn't answer.

"I'm not sure what we call ourselves, actually," Xavier said.

"How about... the gladiators of Heaven and Earth?" Serenity asked.

"That's good," Xavier agreed.

"Storm, Knight, let's go," I said as the cops burst through the doors.

"Let's head over to my place it'll be easier to change there," I said before flying up into the air.

Serenity brought gusts of wind around her and Xavier lifting them up besides me.

Good thing they don't know who we are since the wind kind of messed the bank up.

*

Upon arriving above my back yard Serenity caused major gusts of wind at least here it helps us hide ourselves from the neighbors. 

Changing back into our regular forms we went around to the front of the house.

"You guys want  to come in?"

"Sorry we can't, we have to go get ready."

"Ready for what?"

"We have dates tonight."

"Oh with the hotties you guys ditched me for at the party?" I smirked.

"Sorry," they shrugged sheepishly.

"It's fine. Come over tomorrow so we can talk about these dates, okay?!"

"Sure thing!" they yelled back from across the driveway.

"What dates?" Mavor asked from his seat on the couch.

"Uh Xavier and Serenity have dates tonight."

"Oh. When did you go out anyway? I thought you were in your room sleeping. At least that's what mom said."

"Oh, I was. I just climbed out the window since they came to tell me that."

"Oh. Well, she said to come talk to her when you woke up so go."

"What about you?" 

"I already talked to her while you were sleeping."

"This is going to be so awkward."

"You'll be fine," He smirked

*

"You wanted to see me?"

"Yeah come on in," she said sitting at her desk in the work room.

"Sorry I was sleeping before," I apologized.

"I know you weren't sleeping."

"Oh.. haha yeah you caught me. I just didn't want to talk about what happened," I said nervously.

"You don't have to lie. I already know."

"About me and Mavor?"

"Nope. I know your secret."