Sticky Hiccy

It was a normal day at the edge or well as normal as it could be. The twins was blowing up trees scaring all the dragons on the island but they didn't wake up Snotlout from his slumber. Fishlegs was geeking out without Hiccup for the first time in forever.

And while Astrid finished up her axe training Hiccup was working on his firesword.
He was trying to make it spit a mixture of the death songs amber and zippelback gas. You would think those things wouldn't mix well but funny enough if you combined those two things together you got a funny sticky substance.

Hiccup was trying to put the sticky substance he had just created into this little pocket he had made just for this. But while he was trying very hard to put the sticky substance in the pocket he got some of it on his hand.

"Great" he said to himself. Now he has to leave his project and go down to the river to wash it off. He opened the door only to walk into a person and fall on top of her.

"Sor-ry" he stuttered and then he saw who it was. Of all people he could embarras himself infront of it had to be Astrid.

"I am very sorry, Astrid" he said trying to get of her but his hand was glued to her hand.

"It's okay hiccup" she said while he was trying to get up but without success.

"Can you please get up" she asked shyly feeling a but awkward in this position.

"I'm trying but... I'm" he said with his cheeks flushing red.

"Ehm, Astrid, my hand... It's kinda... Well glued to your hand" he stutter with a nervous smile.

"What du you mean?" Asked Astrid.

She looked down on only to find their hands glued together like two pieces of paper. She tried pulling them apart but nothing helped they were stuck.

"What have you done hiccup?" She asked a bit annoyed.

"I'm so sorry" he apologized. They got up together still with his hand stocked to hers.

"I'm really sorry" Hiccup apologized agin. Astrid appreciated his apology it it wouldn't help them get out of this sticky mess.

"Yeah that's good but how can we... Well get out of this situation?" She asked looking into his forest green eyes.

"I was on my way to the lake. Maybe it will wash of?" He said scratching the back of his neck with his other hand.

"Okay lets go" she said dragging Hiccup down to the lake. They walked hand in hand since they didn't have much of a choice.

"I hope nobody sees us" whispers Astrid. Hiccup felt his heart drop by the thought that Astrid was embarrassed to be seen this intimate with him but he pushed that thought aside and focused on their mission.

They jogged down to the lake and Hiccup putted his hand fast down in the water. But he does it so fast Astrid gets pulled down into the water. And because Hiccup's hand is glued to Astrids arm, he fall as well.

"Ahh" they both screamed as they hit the water with a loud splash.

"Hiccup" says Astrid angrily.

"Sorry" he says "but look it worked".

And it was true Hiccup's hand was no longer connected to Astrid's.

"It worked" says Astrid happily and embrace Hiccup in a hug he happily returns. But after a 20 second long hug they remember that they're still in the lake and that friends don't hug for that long.

"Ehm so we're good now" says Astrid shyly.

"Good as new" chuckles Hiccup.

There's a few seconds of silence before Astrid punches Hiccup's shoulder.

"That's for getting our hands glued together" she says with a playful grin on her face.

"Actually it was yo..." Is all Hiccup gets to say before he gets interrupted by Astrid kissing his cheek.

"And that's for everything else" she says and gets up from the lake leaving an incredible happy Hiccup in the water.

Maybe Hiccup's invention wasn't that bad after all.

So out of all the seasons of RTTE what was your favorite episode?
My answer is simple: all of them with Hiccstrid.

Nos vemos,

Zeph☀️