Hotel just kiss

"Here we are" says the driver with an classic Thai accent.

The service comes and opens the car doors. They're all dressed ind white formal clothes and with a big smile glued on their faces.

"Welcome to hotel Pheīyng khæ̀ cūb" (it means just kiss in Thai😂) says the workers in choir with folded hands

The gang steps outside in the sun, feeling the light breeze playing with their hair.

"Thank you" nods hiccup and smiles.

"This hotel is also known as the hotel of love" says the service man in front of them with a smile, looking at the gang.

The first thing that rounds  through hiccups mind is Astrid... he had a crush on her since kindergarten but of course never did anything about it.

"Please we can resist love no matter how hard it wants us" says Snotlout with a smirk.

Hiccup didn't pay much attention to the bragging conversation Snotloud had, he was more focused on how beautiful Astrids golden hair was with the sun shining trough it.

"Am I right hiccup" says snotlout snapping hiccup out of with daydreaming.

"Ehh-eh yeah" stutters hiccup not knowing what he just said.

"Great then it's a competition" says tuff happy.

"Wait what" now is hiccup very confused. His frown almost make Astrid laugh but she holds it in she doesn't want anyone to know that she looks at him... more than normal friends does.

"Who ever kisses or does any romantic gestures at all, while were staying at this hotel, looses and the last man standing is the winner, and will be showered in real life sized chickens" says tuff and jumps of excitement.

"What no, the winner... gets dinner where ever he or she wants" says Astrid with her competition face, then you know it's on.

"Yeah I agree with Astrid and also there was like 2 gramma mistakes in that speech" says fishlegs shaking his head. Tuff just shakes it off and pulls his sisters hair just to annoy her.

"Tuff" screams ruffnut as she pushes her brother away.

Oh no what did I just say yes too thinks hiccup as he walks with the others into the hotel of love with their bags.

*

The sun went down slowly painting the sky blue and yellow.

The gang was sitting at the beach eating some different noodles and seafood.
They were laughing and chatting and as they were eating they could feel the love in the air.

"That was so funny" laughs heather (yeah I included her) almost falling of her chair by the memory Astrid just reminded her.

"Mmm, this is so good" says hiccup as he eats some of his fish "here try"

He puts some fish on his fork and puts it up to Astrids face for her to eat it.
As Astrid eats it Heather smirks in the bag ground. But hey it was just a friendly gesture, they always shared food.

In the sunset Astrid is even more beautiful, hiccup never thought that was possible but she was.

"You got something" says Heather taking a piece of noodle of fishlegs face.