A big cup of London

(Please read)

I looooove London. Damn that is an amazing city.
So why not create a small series where the gang travels to  different cities... yeah...
well you guys are going to pick destinations that the gang is going to visit, like Tokyo, Singapore, Peru and so on.
So comment what country or city you want the gang to visits.
Ill pick the first destination since somebody has to, so let's get started:

(The gang is like in rtte but in modern time)

The gang visiting England (because I'm in London)

The sun pecks through the small cracks in the window and hits hiccups face.
His eyes flutters open and a yawn escapes his mouth.
He tightens his hold on the girl sleeping beside him as he slowly closes his eyes again.

His body is just so tiered, he only got 5 hours sleep last night because he couldn't sleep on the airplane.

Yeaterday the gang arrived to London and checked in, in their hotel faster than lightning.

The twins shares a room, fishlegs and Snotlout shares a room (and their both very unhappy about it, and Snotlout really wanted to share a room with Astrid) and Astrid and hiccup shares a room.

Hiccup pulled Astrid closer to him so her head was on his naked chest and hiccups arms was wrapped around her tightly.

Hiccup opens his eyes up and looks down at his beauty. He couldn't help it and starts to kiss her forehead traveling down her neck and arm.

"Stop it" says a very sleepy Astrid.

But hiccup just ignores her words and travels up and down her neck and shoulder.

"Hiccup, stop I'm tired" she says and turn around so her back is facing hiccup.

"Aw but I want you" wines hiccup kissing her ear.

"You can have me later" Astrid says still very sleepy.

Hiccup just can't help himself he pulls her closer and whisper "I want you closer, I want you now"

Astrid just shakes her head and tries to go back to sleep, but hiccup has other plans.

He swings her on the other side of her and crawls on top of her.

"Hiccup" Astrid screams now fully awake.

"I love you, Astrid" he says before he slams his lips on her kissing her passionately, this time Astrid just goes with it.

"Hey guys are you ready for break... fast" asks fishlegs but when he opens the hoteldoor he sees something did not need to see.

"Oh" Astrid and hiccup pulls away fast "yeah we're almost ready just need some clothes" says Astrid while putting her hair back.

Fishlegs just nods and walks out of the room.

"Way to ruin the moment" says hiccup grumpy.

"Come on" says Astrid "let's get dressed.

She leaves the bed but hiccup pulls her back kissing her on the lips.

Then he lets her arm go and Astrid walks out to the bathroom to get dressed, she was only wearing one of hiccups t-shirts.

Hiccup, who's only wearing boxes, walk over to his suitcase and finds some clothes.

(Timeskip)

After breakfast they're ready to take over London.

They had planed a tour for themselves and was ready to explore the city.

"What's first?" Asks ruff.