Nihaow china

"Yeeees, this is MY town baby!" Yells fishlegs to the hole town can hear him.

"Fishlegs get down from that chair" says hiccup.

"This is soooo great!" Screams fishlegs as he jumps down and hugs hiccup.

"Honestly I never got why people think China is so great, it's just a big country with weird food, a big wall and a bad environment" says Astrid as she places a hand on her waist.

"Are you crazy woman!" Screams fishlegs in Astrids face "it has culture, clever people and so much more"

"Nope I don't get it" Astrid smirk.

"Hiccup control your woman" says fishlegs and walk away.

"Behave" hiccup whispers in Astrids ear.

"Or what" Astrid whispers back.

They giggles and walk after fishlegs with a tiered Snotlout behind them.

(Time ship )

The gang was walking around the town, they were laughing looking at the different stores. Then suddenly Truffnut Saw a...

"PANDA"

Faster than lightning tuffnut and Ruffnut ran and hugged a gigantic teddy panda.

"Omg you're just like us" tuffnut starts

"Dumb, cute and you eat all day" Ruffnut continues.

"I wish I was colorblind like you"

The twins stats to cry and the rest of gang is just standing behind them looking at them.

"Okay" says Astrid and wrap herself out of hiccups arm.

"Are you two okay?"

"This is our favorite animal" the twins fangirls.

"Okay then why don't we go to the zoo so you guys can see one" hiccup suggest.

"You would do that for us?" Tuff asks with a tear falling down his cheek.

"Sure" hiccup smiles

"We love you" ruff screams and hugs hiccup.

"We even love you more than Astrid" says tuff and hugs hiccup.

"Come on fishy we are going to the zoo" says Astrid and drags fishlegs with her on the way to the zoo.

"But I want to see the statue" complains fishlegs.

"The statue isn't going anywhere"

(Time skip in the zoo)

"Paaaaandaaaaa" Tuff and ruff screams clinging to the fence.

"Twins see here" says fishlegs excited "There stands that pandas only lives in the province towns in China"

"I don't care I want one!" Tuff cries.

"These pandas are named kailan, Yurok and toothless" reads fishlegs

"Toothless" says hiccup "which one is toothless?"

"It's the blackest one with an missing paw"

"Aww that's sad"

"Well I'm missing something to" says Astrid.

"And what is that, milady?" Asks hiccup and wrap both of his arms around her, pulling her close.

"Fresh air" says Astrid.

...

"Okay" says hiccup and kisses her sweetly and short.

The couple is to busy they don't even notice the ninja sneaking up on them.

The ninja is about to surprise them with an cool ninja attack but gets tackled by none other than Astrid.

"Astrid that was awesome you won agains a ninja!" Says tuff.

"Ups" says Astrid blushing nervously.

"Umm sorry mr ninja" she says mentally face palming herself.

"Let's get out of here before the guards shows up" says hiccup dragging his strong girlfriend with him.

"Let's get some fresh air"

That was short but I hoped you liked it😊

Zàijiàn,

Zeph 🇨🇳