Make you love me part 3

Hiccup pov:

I was so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so close...

Know I'm just standing here alone, lost with a lot of crazy Vikings fighting around me.

Now if you forgot what kind of misery I'm in right now let me sum my last two days up:

I was fighting Vigo when he goes all dirty (not that kind of dirty) and sends me to a world were I never existed. I run around like a lost chicken and then I reed that it's only a true love kiss that can get me back... The gods in Valhalla is singing cliche. So because I love Astrid I wanted to make her fall in love with me... Again, yeah yield her my feelings 2 weeks ago and now I had to do it all over. Well I was close to kiss her when Alvin and his men who had a way to big beard, I'm pretty sure they can't eat for that enormous beard, well they attacked. So yeah so far life is great.

"Astrid" I yell while I'm running with angry fighting Vikings around me.

"Astrid" I keep yelling.

I hope she's okay I need her to be okay, not just because she's my ticket back, but because I... Well love her, more than anything.

I keep running yelling Astrid til I finally found her.

She was fighting two buff guys.

"Astrid" I yell and grab a sword running over to her but before I can help her she knock them out herself... She's so strong and beautiful, no focus hiccup.

I run over to her and grab her arms turning er face towards me.

"Hiccup" she gasp. We fall in each others eyes and forgets that we're in a battle against the outcast. Right now I don't care I need to kiss her, to show her my love.

"Astrid..." I start.

I'm trying to tell her my feelings but I can't put words on them.

"I-i" I stutter making a complete fool of myself.

Before I get to say more an angry outcast man with a long shinny sword comes running at us.

"Astrid watch out" I yell and push her behind me.

Then all I feel is pain, pure pain.

The sword hits my stomach and I'm bleeding, badly.

Astrids pov:

"Astrid watch out" hiccup yells as he pushes me behind him protectively.

Faster than lightning I grab my axe and hit the outcast who with the sword. I hit him in the face and soon he fell to the ground dead.

I look behind me seeing hiccup standing there looking down at his stomach. Then a small gasp leaves his mouth and blood stars running down from his stomach.

"Hiccup" I say as I catch him before he falls. I place him gently on the ground with his head on my lap.

"Hiccup" I whisper.

This is not me. Why do I feel so sad about this when I've only known him for 2 days!

I don't know anything about him, but he knows everything about me.

It's like we known each other for years. He knows me better than anyone else.

"A-Astrid" he says with tears running down his face.

A clear tear runs down my cheek.
I shouldn't be crying over this, I never cry but hiccup is just so different.

"Astrid I-I" he stutters and closes his eyes slowly.

"No, no!" I scream "hiccup stay with me"

"Astrid" he whisper as I lean close to him.

And then I do something I never thought I would do.

I kiss him... On the lips.

He kisses back as much as he can.
It feels so nice like we were meant to be.

Is this what people call love?

I don't know but what ever it is I like it.

I slowly pull away, looking into his half open forest green eyes.

"Astrid" he says with a stronger voice.

The next that happens is more than crazy. Everything starts turning purple and disrepairs. What's happening?!

I look down at hiccup and looks him in the eyes before everything goes black.

Hiccup pov:

Everything is purple.

I look at Astrid and she goes purple and disrepairs. No where did she go what's happening.

Then Everything goes black.

...

"Hiccup are you okay?" Asks a very confused Astrid. Wait Astrid.

I sit up and look around I'm in the cave where I was fighting Vigo and then...

"Astrid!" I scream and hugs her. I hug her so hard she falls to the rock floor and lands with me on top of her. I'm so happy to see her again.

I'm back. It worked.

"Hiccup calm down you act like you haven't seen me in weeks" she laugh.

"Well not a week more like two days" I laugh.

"What?" She asks not knowing what I went though.

"Nothing" I say smiling bigger than ever.

We look each other in the eyes for a long time. Astrid is laying on the ground with me supporting myself with my hands and arms over her.

Slowly I lean in and gives her a small slow kiss, putting all my feeling in that kiss.

I pull away and brush a bit of her beautiful blond hair behind her ear.

"I love you" I say quietly.

"I love you too" she says and then we kiss again just a bit more wild.

I've missed this, I've missed having her as my girlfriend.

But hey now I know we belong together, because we fell in love twice

That was the last part.
The end, anyway got some requests tell me in the comment and also thank you for voting and commenting is makes me so happy. Now all I need to say is:

Nos vemos,

Zeph😊