Vigo's love part 3

Hiccup woke up with a weird feeling.
Did he fall asleep in Astrids hut, hugging Astrid?

He looked down expecting a sleeping Astrid beside him, but nobody was there.

He looked around around he was in her hut, but she was not there.

Maybe she was out for a fly or something thinks hiccup hoping she didn't freak out by him sleeping with her.

He walks to the club house where the rest of the gang is sitting minus Astrid.

"Good morning sleepy head" heather jokes.

"Good morning... What time is it" hiccup ask still a bit sleepy.

"It's about ten a'clock" heather answer.

"Really I slept for a long time then" says hiccup and pulls out a chair for him to sit on.

"Yeah but Astrid is sleeping longer" snotlout say with a sassy tone.

"What, no that's not possible" says hiccup regretting he said that.

"Why not?" Heather ask.

"Well... S-she just always awake when I wake up" hiccup lies not wanting to tell them the real reason.

"today she sleeps long" says heather.

" I'm gonna go do... Something" says hiccup and with that he runs out of the club house.

If Astrid isn't in her hut and te others haven't seen her all morning where could she be?

Hiccup can't find her she's not here, but stromfly  is.

That makes hiccup nervous where is she!?

(With Astrid)

Astrid opens her eyes, she's feeling a bit dizzy. She can feel something is wrapped around her hands and feet.
She opens her eyes slowly looking down at her. What she sees gives her a chock.

Her hands are tied together of her back and her feet are tied together.

She sits up with fear looking around in room she's in.

She has been here Before, but when?
And how did she get here? Who kidnapped her?
All her questions gets answered when she hears a voice behind her.

"You're awake"

Of course the owner of that voice is...

Vigo.

Astrid turns her head and looks at him with fear.

"Don't be scared, Cecilia" Says Vigo, taking a few step closer to her.

"My name is not Cecilia it's Astrid" says Astrid brave.

Vigo sits on the bed way to close to Astrid.
He brush her bangs behind her eyes and his touch makes Astrid terrified.

"Cecilia is gone" Astrid say trying to convince Vigo that she has moved on.

But all Vigo sees now when he looks into her clear ocean blue eyes is his long lost love. He won't let her go again.

"Please I'm" Astrid starts but gets cut off by Vigo. He kiss her on the lips with so much passion it hurts.
Astrid tries to pull away but Vigo just moved closer still with his lips on hers.
She tries to get away but can't for the ropes around her feet and hands.
She's pined agains the wall and she can't get away.