Faithfully

Hiccup picks his backpack up from the ground swinging it over his shoulder. His parents and friends were all crying, his mother the most. Valka couldn't believe her baby was going to war.

"Hurry up, haddock" Eret yells while he jumps on the open bus.

"Well goodbye" says hiccup sad looking at the dirty ground.

"Hey don't get yourself killed cuz" says snotlout with a grin on his face trying to hide the sadness in his eyes.

"Yeah and don't get pregnant" says tuff. Everybody looks at him with a confused face.

"I'm pretty sure you can't be in the army if you're pregnant" he says while he touches his stomach.

"Anyway" says Valka giving her son a last hug still crying her eyes out. Stoick claps his son on the shoulder proudly.

"Be safe" he says and hugs his son.

They pull away from the hug not knowing if they will se each other again.
Hiccup walk with long steps over, to the bus with no roof.

He looks back at his friends and gives them a last nod before he pulls himself on the bus.

He sits beside Eret and gives him a sad smile.

Even though he was going to war only one thing was on his mind...

...

...

...

(Sorry I'll stop)

...

Astrid.

He knew she wouldn't come, but he still he was disappointed when she didn't said goodbye.

Why did they have to fight. Why didn't he say sorry, he should have ran after her and apologized. But now it was too late.

It was a stupidest fight, so why did that come between them?

He shouldn't have yelled at her.
Now he's sorry but what does it matter she didn't show up, she doesn't love him anymore.

There's a big hole in hiccups heart. And thinking about what happened makes his heart hurt.

The bus starts to drive and hiccup Is just looking at the big crowd that waves to the him and the other soldiers.

"Hiccup" says a voice in the crowd.

Hiccup looks up. His heart starts to beat faster while his eyes are looking around in the crowd. He knows that voice.

Sparks are flying through his body giving him hope. Could it be...

"Hiccup" the voice cried as the person pushes themselves through the crowd.

Hiccup stands up and runs to the back of the bus. He searches the crowd desperately.

The person keeps running and finally the person is standing a front of the crowd on the way.

She came.

Thinks hiccup. The hole in his heart gets filled up with love. She came.

There she is beautiful as ever with her blond hair in its braid, her shinny crystal eyes and her white summer dress.

"Hiccup" she says looking at him driving away.