Boyfriend part 2

Hiccup pov:

It's a week ago since the gang and I found out about Astrids new boyfriend: Luke.
I gotta be honest... In the beginning I was a bit jealous, but now I'm totally cool with it.

Okay when the twins wants to Loki Luke I don't stop them, and when snotlout is talking about kicking his ass because he stole his Astrid I don't say anything either, but besides that I'm cool with it.

Okay And I sometimes I imagine him falling down a cliff or that Astrid will dump him and run over to me and kiss me.

But I'm fine.

Right now Astrid, Luke, Heather and I are sitting in the clubhouse and things are a bit awkward. Heather doesn't like him either and she keeps telling Astrid that you can't trust guys with tattoos.

"I'm gonna go throw some axes in the forest do you wanna come Astrid?" Heather asks Astrid with an smirk on her face. I'm praying in my mind that she won't say yes, because that means it's just me and Luke left in the clubhouse alone.

"Sure" Astrid says and Luke kiss her on the cheek. That makes my blood boil. Something happened to me after the discovery of Luke and Astrid's relationship I realized that I had strong feelings for Astrid. Feelings stronger than love, but of course now it's too late.

The two girls left the clubhouse and I'm left alone with Luke.

"So" I say awkwardly.

"So" he says with a nervous smile. Then the awkward silence come.

"Okay listen, we both know that everything between us isn't normal so let's just get this out" he says and I know that he found out about my feelings for Astrid. I'm conflicted on weather I should confess or deny it. But at last I decide to tell him the truth.

"Okay yeah you're right" I say at last.

"I like Astrid, no, I love her and I'm not letting her go!" I say and stand up.

"Okay" he say and stands up as well. I hate the fact that he's taller than me " let's say that Astrid was you're girlfriend and I kept trying to steal her from you how would that make you feel?".

I shake my head but I can see his point.

"Fine I'll back of, but the second you hurt her or she comes to me I'm back in the game" I say, I have no idea what's up with me I'm usually not like this.

"Okay" he said and left me alone in the clubhouse. I sat down with my head in my hands thinking about what I did wrong. Why did Astrid end up with Luke?

As the evening falls I'm in my hut trying to push Astrid out of my head but I can't.
I've hidden my feelings for so long and now I can't.

"Hiccup" Astrid says as she comes into my hut.

"He-hey a-Astrid, What are you doing here" I stutter just like when we were younger and I started to have a crush on her.

"Nothing, just wanted to ask you something" she says and sits on the table.

"Oh okay" I reply. I stand besides her ready to hear what she has to say.