Food fight

Hiccup pov

A lovely day on the edge... Or well it was lovely until:

"Awwww" I heard a high girly scream.
It came from the club house so I ran over there as fast as I could.

"What happened?" I ask.

I look around the clubhouse seeing a hurt Ruffnut on the floor with red eyes, a swollen face and snot fallen down from her red nose.

Tuff is laughing, and the rest of the gang is standing there with big eyes.

"Ruff was so stupid" laugh tuff "she ate this nut that she's allergic to"

"Tuffnut you putted it in her food" says Astrid trying to help the poor Ruffnut up from the floor.

"Oh yeah I'm a genius" laugh tuff wiping away his tears.

"Tuffnut of all the irresponsible things you could do you chose this, wh-why would you hurt your sister like that?" I say very annoyed.

"Yeah for once hiccups right who is gonna cook now?!" Yell snotlout very angry.

"Thank you snotlout... Wait what?" I say finally realizing what he said.

"Astrid could cook she is a girl after all" says fishlegs quit.

"Sure if you wanna die" Astrid says with ruff hanging on her shoulder.

"Fishlegs can cook the dinner and Astrid can get ruff in bed" I say with my chiefy voice.

"Um sorry hiccup I have to write down the new dragon follow pattern" fishlegs say.

"Okay then I cook" I say a bit nervous, I mean I can cook but not well.

"You can cook?" ask snotlout very concerned about his food.

"Yes snotlout I can" I say with my down voice.

"Okay just don't blow it, haddock" says snotlout and leaves the room with tuff.

Astrid then go with ruff to the twins house and fishlegs gods to his.
And I'm left with dinner.

After 20 minuets of hardcore chopping of carrots astrid comes in. I'm very happy about that I love her company.
I have tried to hide the massive crush I got on her and so far it's going good.

"Hallo, m'lady" I welcome her

"Hi hiccup, what are you cooking?" she ask.

"Just some meat and stuff" I say honestly I have no idea

"I would offer my help but I'm sure it would just make it worse" she says with one of her beautiful smiles. Stop it hiccup she's your friend.

"You can't be that bad" I say with a smirk.

"Believe me I once sat fire to some berries, and I have no idea how I did it" she says laughing. I laugh with her she's so good at making me smile.

"Well I'll teach you" I say

"No way hiccup"

"Come on it will be fun"

"Didn't you hear what I did to the berries"

"Come on"

I drag her over to the kitchen table and hand her the eggs and bread.

"This is how we start..."