Follow

******* pov:

I open my eyes, that was a lot easier than I thought.

My jet black hair is messy and I'm covered in dirt. What happen I can't remember, I can't even remember who I am...

I look around trees are everywhere.

I stand up brushing my hair away from my face.

I hear sticks breaks and leaves crush.

"Hallo" I say weakly.

Behind some trees I see a little girl.
She got long blond hair, that swings from side to side when she runs, her eyes are big and blue, and a big happy smile is glued on her face.

She runs laughing. Soon a grown man comes running after her. He got the same blond hair and blue eyes and a smile bigger than the girl.

"I'm gonna get you" he laugh.
He runs faster and soon catches up with the little blond girl, he picks her up from the ground like she didn't weighed a thing and spins her around.

They laugh harder and even a small smile appears on my face.

I blink and now I'm in some kind of House. Its early morning, in front of me is a bed. The same little girl, only a bit bigger, is laying between a woman and a man, all of them had blond hair and blue eyes.

They all looked safe and beautiful like they belong together one big happy family.

Then I blinked again and i darkness and heard screams... then there came light and I saw the little girl had grown once again.

She was standing looking at the sea where a boat on fire saw slowly sailing away.

Her eyes where puffy and red, it looks like somebody took her world away from her.

I blinked again

This time the girl had grown more and looked a lot more mature.
She was talking to this boy with a crowd around her.

She punched the brown haired boy and then she kissed him right on the lips. She pulled away and they both had a small smile painted on their faces.

I blinked once more this time I was some wired place I saw the girl standing in front of the same brown haired boy, but they were both a lot older.

The girl I've followed, she was now standing with a sword in her stomach. The boy is screaming and catches her before she hits the ground. Tears are pouring out of his eyes.

He holds her close and cries his heart out.

My heart hurts more than anything.

A gasp escaped my mouth.

I blink and see the girl laying on a bed with the boy holding her hand tighter than ever.

"Sad isn't it" a voice behind me says.

"What" I whisper

I turn around and see a dark shadow formed as a man.

"Sad" it says.

"Yes" I whisper.

"What happened?" I ask still confused.

"She died while she was saving her friend" he answers coldly.

"Who is she?" I ask looking at her light tanned face with her eyes closed. It looks like she's sleeping a peaceful sleep.

"You don't know her?" It asks

"No"

"Well you know her better than anyone else"

"But I don't even know who she is" I breathe

"She's you..." it says cold like ice. Wait what did he say.

"What..?" I say with a shaky voice.

"The happiness with your family, the death of them, falling in love, dying... you don't remember anything" is says not like a question more like a fact.

"I'm..." I start..

It all starts coming back to me.

"I'm" I try forming my words but I can't.

"I'm... I'm Astrid" I say feeling a cold electric shock going through me.

The shadow just looks at me.

I look at my body laying on he bed.

Suddenly a light glows from... me
Something pulls me of and drops me on the floor. I lands on my feet like a ballerina.

I'm Astrid.

"What now" I ask looking at the shadow.

"Shouldn't I be dead?" I ask and put my golden blond hair behind my ears.

I started at it with my shaky blue eyes.

"Now you choose" it says.

"You can go to your family in Valhalla or... go back" it says

"The choice is yours"

What my family I can be with them be happy.. but I was also happy living with hiccup and the gang.

But I miss them I was so happy I miss them I miss them more than entitling else.

"I-I" I stutter what should I choose

Hiccups pov:

I can't believe it it's my fault.

Why...
Why her...

"I love you" I whisper and I've been whispering those three words the last three hours.

"I love you"
"I love you"
"I love you"
"I love you"
"I love you"
"I love you"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
"I love you"
"I love you"

Wait what...

I look at Astrid seeing her blue eyes open.

"Omg! Astrid, Astrid" I say this is amazing thanks Thor thank you so much.

"Thank you" I say with tears of happiness falling down my cheeks.

"I love you" I say once more and lean in

I just thought of this while listening to music on the bus. I liked the moral of the story and hope you do too.

Nos vemos,

Zeph🌆