I Can't loose you

Hiccup pov:

"You are so selfish" Astrid scream in my face.

"I am! I'm just thinking about your safety" I yell back.

"Why are you two fighting?" Ask tuffnut calm with the rest of the gang hiding behind him.

Astrid and I start yelling at the same time trying to tell him what happened, but we yell at the same time so he understands nothing.

And what did happen? Well let me tell you:

It started 2 hours ago when we heard that Drago survived and he's now building an army so he can attack Berk.

Faster than a night furry we fly out to check it out. Me, the twins, Snotlout, scared fishlegs, Eret and Astrid. I really didn't want her to be here. After my fathers death I've been a bit over protective... Okay a lot. I just don't want her to get hurt. I love her so much I can't loose her!

I tried to tell her to stay on Berk and look after the village but of course she did NOT listen.

But after an hour of flying we find the place. And what we saw was not pretty:
Drago was back
And he had a new army, new ships and the worst of all a new Alfa!
How could he get all that?!

I got scared. Not because I was scared to die but because I was scared he would take away my Astrid.
I will never let that happen!

We crashed down on the forest near by.
We would go and check it out and then destroy it from the inside, but first we would get some rest. So we lined up and slept on the ground, but before we went to sleep we would make a plan.

We made it fast, and it was a pretty good plan, until:

"What should I do?" Asked Astrid.

I have on purpose let Astrid out of the plan so she wouldn't get hurt. I know a bit selfish.

"Ehm... You are going tooooo... Look after the camp here" I said trying to sound excited.

"What no way. Can't you let fishlegs do that?" She said crossing her arms.

"Ehm... Noo because. We need a strong warrior to stay here" I said

"Please nobody will come here" she said and that was right this place was pretty safe.

"But ehm.." I didn't know what to say.

"Hiccup tell me the truth why don't you want me in the plan?" She asked. Oh no she reed me. I hate it when she can see that I'm lying.

"Astrid it's just because..." I wanted to tell her the truth but then she would think I was week so instead I said something totally stupid "you're a girl"

I know I messed up. She hates it when people says that. Her dad always wanted a son, but he got Astrid instead, what I'm happy about. Poor Astrid always wanted to be the best to show her father that she's as good as a boy.

"I am what!? You think you're better than me because you're a boy. Well let me remind you who kicked your ass two days ago when we were training!" She yelled, why did I also say that stupid.