You and me

Hiccup POV

Today it's snoggletog. I would be excited if it wasn't because I have to make a speech, it's the second Snoggletog without my father, I forgot to make a gift for Astrid and my crazy dragon is having a dance party on my roof. I got so much to do its so stressful.

"Okay I'm coming me grumpy" I scream to toothless before I fall out of bed.

I jog down to the kitchen finding my mother with big black bags under her eyes.

"Your dragon is up" she says tired.

"I'm sorry mom" I apologize "he just wants to go for a morning flight before I'll go do my chief things"

"That's okay son, I was up anyway" she says giving me a week smile. I return the smile and grab an apple on my way out.

"You show no respect for the hard working chief" I yell to toothless, he has that goofy smile of his on his face.

He jumps down from the roof and pushes my the ground.

"Hey" I says as I'm trying so stand up again, and that is not easy with a metal leg. The ground is frozen so my metal leg can really stand still on the ice.

After 10 minutes of hard suffering from trying to stand and get on toothless I finally do it and fly of.

The wind is lovely is makes me forget all the stress I have. This. Is. Amazing

Soon we land on annoying tale, toothless named it. It's beautiful I'm sure Astrid would love it... Oh no
I totally forgot I don't have a gift for her.

"We have to fly back now bud" I say and jump on his back. Toothless look very unhappy about it, but if we don't heed back now, Then I don't have time to make Astrid a precent and the. I'm dead. So we flew back.

I run to the blacksmith and try to come up with an idea. Suddenly it just hits. I wanna make her something to remind me of us. So I will make her a neckless with a heart that can open and in that heart there will on one of the sides be a very small picture of us, and on the other side there would stand: past, future, now.

I think it's sweet not too girly, maybe, but still it's classic and personal. I hope she like it.

After 2 hours I'm done. It was hard but worth it. It's made with love, sweat (literally) and I made it under pressure. But hey I'm best under pressure.

I put it in my pocket and run out so I can write my speech and finish the decorations in the great hall.

It's evening and Everybody it's here. I've put on my fancy cloth I tried to fix my hair but it got messy.

I see the gang all in nice cloth.
The boys got tuxes on and Ruffnut is wearing a knee high, blue dress with no sleeves. She also got her hair out of her braid. she looks very pretty. But I don't see Astrid, where could she be?

I look around and see my mother she call me over, and I go still searching for Astrid with my eyes.

"Hiccup you look handsome son" she says and gives me a hug.

"You look beautiful mom" I say as I break the hug and look at her. She's wearing a green dress that almost touches the floor it got half sleeves and a black ribbon around the waist.

"Have you seen Astrid mom?" I ask looking around the crowd for Astrid again.

"I have" she says and starts giggling.

"What? Where?" I ask fast

"Turn around"

I slowly turn around and the first thing I notice is...

The most beautiful girl on earth. She looks like an angel, beautiful is an understatement. She's wearing a red, knee high, classic, silky dress with a small ribbon around the waist tied into a bow, it's selves less and goes down on the back. Her hair is out of its braid and falls beautifully down on her shoulders and back, her hair is a bit curly in the end and some of the hair is pulled back into a small flat ponytail.
Everybody is looking at her, she's more beautiful than Freya. She has a beautiful, but a bit insecure smile on her face.     

She looks stunning as she walks down the hall to wards me. I can't get my eyes of her she's just gorgeous. The second thing I notice is that all the boys  are drooling over her. That kinda makes my blood boil, but I'm trying to keep my jealousy and my overprotective boyfriend instinct down.

"You look..." I start but I can't find the words for how beautiful she is.

"Ehm... Thanks hiccup you don't look to bad neither" she smiles.

I smile this is going to be an amazing snoggletog.

After a couple of hours I've said my speech, successfully, and we have all eaten and I've pushed every boy away from Astrid. Every time a boy would ask Astrid if she wants to dance or they say that she looks beautiful my heart starts pumping faster and I just wanna tell that boy to go away because she is MY girl. She is my perfect, beautiful girlfriend. But I don't do that.
Okay I did it twice.

Right now I'm dragging Astrid out of the great hall away from the party and the boys.

We walk a front of the stairs. The dark blue sky is filled with shining stars, but none of them shines as bright as Astrids eyes. Her light blue sky eyes. I love her every thing about her. Everything from her laugh to her punches to her weakness to the way she's always right everything.

"Astrid..."I say as I take her hand in mine and falls deep in her eyes. Every time I look at her I fall in love again.

"The first snoggletog the dragon flew away, the only happiness back there was you. And I was to shy and afraid to ask you if you wanted to dance" I giggled a bit and so did Astrid with her eyes lightning up "you kissed be that day, and with that love gesture, with that touch you fixed me. You always have, you're the only person who can calm me down, the only person who can make me see the light in the darkness... I love you Astrid. Fearless. Hofferson"

She smiles widely and wrap her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close. Her warm body is making me smile, I'm so happy.

"I love you too" she whispers in my ear.

We put our foreheads together still holding each other. Felling each other's love.

"I got a gift for you" I say as I pull the neckless out of my pocket, dam it I forgot to wrap it.

"Hiccup.. I-I" she strutter, but I put my fingers on her lips making her blush. I let my finger tips run down her face feeling her soft skin.

I put it in her small hands.

"Open it" I whisper so only Astrid can hear it.

She does what I say and opens it.

She gasp.

"Hiccup it's be-" she starts but I cut her of by saying:

"You and me"

I wrote this at 2 am. No idea why I just wanted to write something.

Nos vemos,

Zeph😴