Vigo's love part 1

"We need to find a way to get Vigo" says hiccup as he slams his left hand on the table.

"We know hiccup, but what?" Ask Astrid as she puts her hand on his shoulder. With Astrids touch hiccup calms down. He places his hand on hers and look her in the eyes with a lot of love.

That's it thinks hiccup love.

Like when Vigo used the love hiccup had for Astrid against him.

But who is Vigo's love? Money?

"Do you think Vigo have ever loved a person?" Ask hiccup serious.

"What are you talking about dude?" Ask Snotlout confused.

"What if we could use that person against him?" Ask hiccup again but this time more enthusiasm.

"Oh like he did to you?" Says heather with a smirk.

"W-well y-yeah" hiccup says shyly scathing the back of his neck.

"Well that could work, but how does we find this person?" Ask fishlegs. Breaking the awkwardness.

"We need to make a little research" says hiccup with even more passion.

And so did the research begin.

They search in every book in the acapella area and further for something.

"I found something" yells Astrid.

Everyone gather around her and looks at her with excited eyes.

"What did you found, Astrid?" Ask hiccup looking at her with love.

"Hear this: the 22 year old businessman, Vigo, was born on Gunver-island. Where he was learning business from Yvonne Madsson. This was where he also got his blood thirst. There are legends about how he got so cold but there are no prof about which story there is true.
The most popular legend, is the one about Vigo and his long lost love" Astrid read out lout.

"Does there stands more than that?" Ask hiccup needing to know more.

"No, but o thought we could find this Yvonne and maybe she knows something, she was his teacher after all" Astrid says looking at hiccup with big eyes.

"Great idea" says hiccup and really want to kiss her on the forehead but don't they're just friends.

"Okay so let's go to Gunver-island" hiccup says with excitement making the other clap.

(Time skip, I'm lazy☺️)

They arrived to Gunver-island and goes looking for Yvonne.

They search for a long time till they finally found her.

"Yvonne do you know something about Vigo's long lost love?" Hiccup asks her kindly.

"Well..." Starts Yvonne. Everybody sits in a half circle around her, like small children.

"Long time ago...

A little boy with black hair and brown eyes runs around in the woods lost and scared.

"Hey Are you lost" ask a sweet girl voice, the voice comes up from a tree.