Mother in-law

After winning a great battle, or just any battle, Vikings love to celebrate that.
So after the big victory over Drago all Berkians was in the great hall drinking, singing, dancing, talking and celebrating. Tuffnut was mixing weird drinks,  Fishlegs and Snotlout was out trying so hard to impress Ruffnut who was pretty busy looking at Eret son of Eret and Eret was talking to Astrid.

Hiccup was sitting in the chair his dad used to sit in. The thought of him made hiccup sad, but this night hiccup wanted to be happy and celebrate the victory with his friends and family.

Hiccups mom came over and sat on a chair next to him.

"Are you okay, son?" Valka asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine thanks mom" he said he knew she missed him too.

"Sooo.." Started His mom "who is she?"

"Who is who" asked hiccup, but deep inside he knew that she refers to the girl he kissed after the battle.

"The girl with the blonde hair, the one you kissed?" Said balls with a smirk.

"She's um..." Started hiccup, where should he start. He wanted to say girlfriend but how would his mom react.

"Your wife" said his mom really excited.

"What no mom she's just my girlfriend" hiccup explained.

"Oh okay... so when will you ask her?" Said valka.

"What, I just got chief today and I'm only 20 so we're fine" he said a bit nervous, because the truth is that, hiccup really wanted to ask her he just didn't know how and the fear of her saying no was big. Astrid didn't really seam like the kinda person who wanted to get married or have kids.

"Okay but I will have grandchildren" said Valka, more like commanded.

"What mom you're just like dad" hiccup said with a smile.

"Yeah..." She said missing her husband, she wished he was by her side.

"So can I meet her" asked Valka pushing the thought about Stoick away.

"Ehm... Sure, of course, you're gonna love her. She's smart, strong and pretty feisty but really kind" hiccup said with a huge smile on his face. He love Astrid so mush and he hoped his mom would to.

They walked together over to Astrid there was talking to Eret with a beautiful smile.

"Hey Eret can I borrow my girlfriend for a sec?" Hiccup asked.

"Yeah of course" said Eret a bit disappointed.

"Astrid I would like to introduce you, for real, to my mom, Valka" hiccup said.

" mom, my girlfriend, Astrid. Astrid, my mother, Valka" hiccup introduced with an enormous smile.

"Hi" said Astrid holding out her hand for Valka to shake it.

"Oh honey we're over that" said Valka pushing Astrids hand away and instead hugged her tight.

"Oh" laughed Astrid and hugged back. Hiccup smiles a bit behind them, this was his family. Maybe his dad was gone but he still had them.

Valka and Astrid pulled away from the hug and smiled.

"Oh hiccup she's beautiful" Valka said making Astrid blush "how did you manage" (yeah I got that from insta)

Astrid started to laugh and hiccup giggled. Hiccup looked at Astrid, she was really beautiful, but how I got her, he had no idea. Why would a beautiful, perfect, hofferson girl who could have any guy she wanted, why did she pick him?

"I don't know" hiccup said smiling over how lucky he is "she could do a lot better than this" he said pointing at himself.    

"No I couldn't" said Astrid kissing him on the cheek. That made hiccup blush a light pink shade.

"You two could make some beautiful grand babies" said Valka smiling a lot.

"What" said Astrid and hiccup with huge eyes.

"Just saying" said Valka really happy.

"Okay mom lets not talk more about that" said hiccup

"So How long have you two been together" asked Valka.

"Every official or not" said Astrid with a giggle. 

Suddenly started some music.

"Ehm, mother is it okay if I take this lovely lady out dancing" asked hiccup with a smile, he loves dancing with Astrid.

"Yeah of course go dance you two"

"Thank you mom, milady may I have this dance" asked hiccup, Astrid.

"Yes you may sir" said Astrid making hiccup smile.

They walked out to the dance floor were Snotlout and fishlegs fighted over who should dance with Ruffnut and gobbet had picked up Eret and danced wildly.

They danced, kinda like in dancing and dreaming. Hiccup couldn't stop looking at her. She was so gorgeous. He smiled thinking about how he should ask her to be his wife. No he couldn't ask her, even if he wanted to, she would never say yes.

When the song ended and hiccup lifted Astrid up from the floor, giggling. slow song came on, making snotlout and fishlegs fight even more over Ruffnut.

Hiccup looked Astrid deep in the eyes. He putted his hands on her waist while she putted hers around his neck. They danced daydreaming in each other's eyes. Hiccup spun Astrid around a few times. 

Valka looked at the two and smiled, they were meant for each other.

The song ended and hiccup and Astrid stopped dancing. They looked each other in the eyes and slowly leaned in. Their lips touch and sparks flied around them.