Home sweet home

"Yessss we're home" says tuff as he jumps out of the airport.

"Why is it so cold?" Asks Snotlout.

"Please we live on the North Pole it's always cold" answers a very annoyed Ruffnut.

"Stop bulling our home, Scotland is a lovely country" says hiccup.

"Yeah and I've kinda missed the accent" giggles Astrid and smiles.

"Who am I know" says tuffnut "hiccup, you fishbone, give me some grand babies or I'll cut your oversized hair"

The gang laughs or everybody except hiccup.

"Stop making fun of my dad, and his accent isn't that thick" roles hiccup his green eyes, wondering how he dealt with them for 2 months.

"It's so weird it's over" says Snotlout, looking down. He tried hard to keep the tears from falling.

"Yeah" agrees the gang. It's weird.

"Remember when ruff's tung got stuck on a frozen lamppost in Sweden" laughs tuff.

"Yeah or the time snotlout peed his pants because he saw a tiger in China" laughs Astrid with happy tears forming in hers eyes.

"Or when tuff tried to break into brachimhanpblace" laughs hiccup. Everybody laughs till is almost hurts.

"I'm gonna miss this, us together, traveling, laughing" says Fishlegs with red cheeks.

"Me too" says the rest of the gang at the same time.

"We-we will see each other again... and stuff" says an sad Snotlout "right?"

"Of course and now we have some precious moments and good memories that we will have for the rest of our lives" smiles Astrid

"Group hug?" Asks hiccup with a shaky smile.

"Yes" screams tuff hugging hiccup and Astrid like his life depended on it.

The others joins.

It was a nice trip with adventure, romance, jump scares, funny moments and friendship...

And while they hugged they payed no attention to the truck that was about to hit them.

The next adventure they will have is in Valhalla...

The end

Okay soooooo
The ending is... yeah let's just say heroic.
It was fun to make this and I hope you guys enjoyed and that it made you smile, because you look beautiful when you smile😁

Okay I'm tired and will go to bed.

And like they say in Scotland:

Guid nicht,

(I don't know if you say that in Scotland I got it on a website☺️)

Zeph