Hiccup's fear

Hiccups pov:

Many word can describe how I feel right now, but they aren't good. Some of those words are: terrified, scared and nervous.

And I got those feelings that day Astrid told me her parents had invited us over for dinner.

This would be the first time I'll meet them, property.

Now I'm not so frightened by Astrids mother she's sweet, kind and when I was a little kid she used to help me with dad. No it was not her I was scared of.

It was Astrids father.
The big and proud Magnus hofferson.

Everybody knows how overly protective he is when it comes to his daughter.
He will not just let anybody date her.

Once a guy asked Astrid out and Magnus made that guy move away.
So yeah I'm scared.

"Don't worry, they are gonna love you" Astrid says. She can see how nervous I am.

"Yeah, sure, sure..." I say nervous trying to calm down.

What if he forbid Astrid to see me?
I need her, I love her. He can't take her away from me... But he's so scary.

It's funny when I was little I was afraid of dragons now I'm afraid of Astrids father.

Astrid and I walk to the hofferson house hand in hand. We arrive and knock on the door. My heart is pumping harder than when I asked Astrid out for the first time.

I take a deep breath as Astrids mother, Ingrid, opens the door.

"Hey, Astrid honey" she says and hugs her daughter, that I'm so madly in love with but I might loose her if her dad doesn't like me (try saying that fast).

"And hiccup, you have grown so much" she says and hugs me.

"Hey Mrs. Hofferson" I say giving her a big smile.

"Call me Ingrid dear, we're practically family or that's what Stoick told us" she says smiling (#hiccstridshipper)

"He he" I laugh nervously and blush dark red, while Astrid is just looking down at the ground with red cheeks, she's so cute.

We walk inside and Astrid dad comes over to us... Now I'm really scared.

"There's my little girl" he says and hugs Astrid and gives her a kiss of the head.
That's it I'm dead.

"And hey hiccup" he says a bit cold.

"Nice to see you Magnus" I say politely and pull out my hand for him to shake it.

"Call me mr hofferson" says he cold and ignores my hand.

"Sorry mr hofferson" I say trying to make up my mistake.

He just gives me a death glare and then smiles at Astrid.

"Well let's go eat" says Ingrid happy.

I pull out a chair for Astrid and smile at her.

"Thank you" she says happy.