Boyfriend?

Astrid Hofferson has been living on the edge with a bit of a secret: she got herself a boyfriend two weeks ago. She tried her best to keep her relationship private and behind closed doors but it's hard when you have curios friends.

It was a sunny day on the edge. Everyone was in the club house relaxing or almost everyone.
Astrid and Hiccup were no where to be found.

Fishlegs and Heather was sitting close with Fishlegs' hand on top of Heather's.

"Ewww fishlegs stop being lovely dovly with my future wife" Snotlout said. He had made it very clear from day one that he was not a supporter of their relationship.

"I'm not your future wife" Heather rolled her eyes but Snotlout just chuckled at her comment.

"Yeah and I thought you wanted to marry Astrid" said Fishlegs a bit annoyed.

"What Snotlout can't do that when she has a boyfriend" said Tuffnut totally calm.

"Yeah exactly... Wait what!" Cried
Snotlout. Everyone looked at Tuffnut confused.

"What did you say?" Asked Fishlegs as confused as the others.

"She has a boyfriend... I mean come on haven't you guys noticed how happy and sweet she has been lately?" Said tuffnut still with a calm and steady voice.

"That is true she has been a lot less violent lately" Answered Snotlout. But that only lead to more questions.

"But who is it?" Asked Fishlegs even more confused.

"I have an idea" said Heather with a smirk.

"Who?" Asked the gang at the same time like a choir of curios birds.

"Hiccup".

"No way" said Snotlout crossing his arms.

"why would she be with him when she could have all this"  he said flexing his muscles while the others were rolling their eyes.

"Come they totally have a spark between them" said Heather protecting her chase.

"Yeah and isn't it weird how they are always out exploring together" said Ruff making mumbles and whispers fill the club house.

"Yeah and where are they now?" Continued Ruffnut.

They all looked at each other with big eyes.

"Twins, Snotlout check Hiccup's house. Fishlegs you and I will check Astrids house" commanded Heather they were all ready to get to the bottom of this. They all ran out to the house they had to check.

When the twins and Snotlout arrived at Hiccup's house all they found was a tired Hiccup sleeping on his desk. He was drooling over his many drawings and lightly snoring. It looked like he'd been up all night.

"Oh so maybe they aren't together" said Ruffnut. 

"Hiccup wake up" said Snotlout kicking the chair, Hiccup was sitting on, away so Hiccup fell to the floor with a loud bump. He woke up immediately after that stunt.

"Wha... What happened" asked Hiccup confusedly mostly because the twins and Snotlout was staring down at him but also because he woke up on the floor.