Prove you wrong

It was a beautiful morning on berk, with a big cotton candy clouds on the light blue sky. The sun was slowly rising giving the sky new colors.

Hiccup haddock son of the big Stoick the vast, was sitting outside his hut.
His dragon, toothless, was still sleeping peacefully in his hut.

Hiccup wasn't sad or anything he just couldn't sleep because he was so excited. Yes, he felt like a little boy waiting for snoggletog, but this was a whole lot bigger.

A great big chief was coming over, he was very important for Berk. The alliance they had was needed if Berk should be safe, even though they had dragons. It was 5 years since they last visited, so a lot has changed.

But what hiccup really was excited for was the Chiefs daughter. Before the red death hiccup was an outcast (not like Alvin) nobody liked him not even his own father. But then he met her and she was so nice to him. She was his fist friend. But after some days she had to go home.

Now she's finally coming back!

Hiccup was more than excited, he just wanted to dance around and sing.

Oh and the name of the chief was Hans... Hans Hofferson.

(Time skip)

"They Are here!" Yelled some random dude.

Hiccup ran through the crowd faster than ever.

"Hey mr hofferson" says hiccups dad.

Hiccup stands besides his father catching his breath.

His father and Hans was talking but hiccup did not listen at all.

He was looking for his favorite blond person but he could not see her.

Hiccup felt a rush of disappointment went through hiccups body. He was so excited and now he's just sad, he doesn't really know why he barely knows her. Or well he knows everything about her... Or what he learned last she was here.

Some people moved away and right before hiccup was about to leave he saw her.

She had grown, she was even more beautiful. He hair was even more shinny and figure... Okay let's stop it there. Even though she had grown he knew it was her. 

"Astrid" he yelled and she turned around. Her eyes sparked once they met his and a smile grew on her face.

"Hiccup" she yelled back.

Hiccup couldn't stop smiling not even if he wanted to. He ran to her and she ran to him.

He picked her up and spun her around. He'd got a lot stronger over the years. Astrid giggled while she was in the air.

He putted her carefully on the ground and looked into her gorgeous eyes.

"I see you've grown" Astrid smiled and tiled her head a bit.

"Y-yeah, so has you I've missed you" said hiccup stupidly a blushed.

"I've missed you too" Astrid says and hugs him. Hiccup smiled even more now and closed his eyes as he wrapped his arms around her and enjoyed the moment.

"Hiccup come on we're eating" yelled Stoick to his son, making Astrid and hiccup break the hug.

"Yeah coming" he says back a bit sad that he the hug was finished.