How to make Hiccup happy

Hiccup pov:

"Hiccup, you're going to find a way I know it" said Astrid trying to make me feel better about my terrible new invention.

"Astrid, THIS is never going to work" I said barring my head in my hands.

"Come on hiccup what can I do to make you feel better?" She asked and I smiled, I wanted to say a kiss, but I'm pretty sure Astrid would punch me and storm out of my house in disgust. That's an easy way to ruin our friendship.

"I want a brain" I said slamming my head down into the table.

"Come on hiccup don't be so negative".

"I'm not negative I'm realistic" I said still with my head on the table.

"Come on Hiccup get up and let's go for a flight that always makes you happy" she said and that was true I love flying but now I just wanted a hug from her. To feel her warm embrace and forget about my stupid invention.

"No I don't want to" I said pouting. I acted like a four year old who was mad about a silly dumb thing.

"Okay" she said. It looked like she was thinking really hard.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked looking at her. She's so beautiful as she places her hand under her chin to think.

"I think I just found a way to make you smile" she said coming closer.

"What can make me happy right now?" I said a little scarred but mostly exited for a weird reason.

"Just this" she said and started... Tickling me.

"A-Astrid s-stop" I laughed "re-really s-stop".

I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. I tried to catch her hand, making her stop but Failed.

"S-stop I-it" I laughed. I tried to push her away but instead I tripped on my chair and fell back with Astrid. We laid there on the floor with me on top of Astrid. She stopped tickling me the minute we touched the floor.

"Oh... I'm sorry" I said. But then she started tickling me again.

"O-h my Thor a-Astrid stop" I laughed still on top of her. Then i got an idea for the first time since my bad invention. I started tickling her.

"Arh h-hi hiccup stop" she laughed with the most amazing laughter I've ever heard. 
I was now sitting on top of her still tickling her while she was trying to get me off.

"Hiccup stop" she said laughing more.
After a while I stopped and looked at her. Gods she's so beautiful. Her bangs was covering her eyes so I moved her golden blond hair behind her ears. Now I was looking into a true pair of diamond blue eyes. She was stunning.

With no control over myself I leaned in. Our lips touched and melted together like they were meant to be together. Sparks flew around us as we laid there on the floor. I had my hands running up and down her sides while her hands were wrapped around my neck.

I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance not knowing if I was taking this to far. She slightly opened her mouth and I took it as my invitation.

Her hands was now in my hair messing it up. I tried not to do it but I couldn't help it I moaned. But it only made her smile and that made me smile.

We were kissing or maybe more like making out for what felt like an eternity in heaven. We pulled a part slowly. I was still on top of her with my heart beating faster than a night furry can fly.

I pulled myself up sitting between her legs. Then I pulled her up so she was sitting on my lap with her legs on each side of me. I couldn't stop smiling it just felt so right.

I pulled a piece of hair behind her ear and slowly kissed her again. This kiss was more slow and filled with feelings. But the sparks were still there flying around us like crazy.

But we pulled apart really fast when we heard somebody opening my door. We quickly got up and tried to look as normal as we could but we probably failed.

"Hi guys" said Fishlegs while he came in. Astrid and I stood there awkwardly hoping he didn't get a glimpse of what was happening on the floor.

"Hi Fishlegs" I said with a big smile on my face from what just happened before.

"I see Astrid got you happy again" he said not knowing what just happened a minute ago.

"She sure did" I said looking at her with a smile.

She sure did

I love how partners work together to build each other up. That's something Astrid and Hiccup are really good at. Something I admire about Astrid is her talking skills.

Nos vemos,

Zeph🌹