Be thankful

Hiccups pov

Yeaaa today is the absolutely the worst day. You know us Vikings, we have a lot of weird traditions but this one it the most painful, life sucking, dumbest tradition of them all!

It's family reunion day...
Yea

It's not because I have to sleep on the floor to make space for our family. It's because my family sucks... I love my dad and I love my aunt and uncle but their kids are so, so, so I don't have a bad enough word to describe them.
Let's just say they'll never see just a glimpse of Valhalla.

And now I'm waiting at the harbor with the whole village.  Did I mention every bodies families will be here. It's gonna be so crowded, can I get a yup yup.
I'm a step from jumping of a cliff.

As I see my aunt and uncles boat coming in I feel more and more miserable.

"Berk as cold as I remember it" my uncle laugh as he jumps off the deck.

"Welcome" my father gives him a hug smiling like they haven't seen each other in years, well they haven't but still.

"Oh hiccup you have grown so much" says my lovely aunt as she showers me in kisses.

"So where's the dragons?"

I hate that voice, it's the voice of the worst bully in history also known as my older cousin.

Rick jumps of the boat and lands like a pro on the harbor. He's hair is jet black and he's eyes are cold brown, but for a weird reason makes girls go wild, he's like 4 inches taller than me and a lot bigger.

"Rick (see what I did there) you look stronger than last" says my dad as he claps him on the shoulder.

"Thank you uncle, I learned from the best that you should always stay strong" he smirks he's always do nice in front of my dad.

"You have such a polite boy" my dad smiles and I'm sure he wishes I was more like Rick.

"Well we could stand here all day or go and get some food in the great hall" says my father showing the way.

"Somebody said food" a chubby boy with black hair like his brother, he loves food more than life it self.

"Shawn come I'll show you the big food table" my father smiles warmly.

As we walk to the great hall Rick keeps roadblocking me. And My sad doesn't  even notice it when I fall. This week is going to be great.

I sit down beside my sweet aunt so I'm as far away from Rick as possible.

Everything is going fine until.

"Legcramp STOP IT!" 

Fishlegs pov:

I'm sitting beside my annoying cousin.
She won't stop poking me while I'm trying read.

"Stop it legcramp" I say trying so hard to stay calm.

You see my family is really sweet.
My aunt bakes the best yak-bread.
My uncle is the best reader in the hole archipelago.
So it's a mystery how they got such an annoying child.
She's as brainless as the twins.
She's always doing crazy weird stuff and she won't stop bugging me!