Make me a Sand-Francisco

I know it's a very bad pun... like terrible but it's okay because you guys loves me😁 he he okay let's get started.

"We are home" sing tuff and flaps his hands like a bird.

"Tuffnut this is San Francisco" Astrid comes right behind "and this is a hotel room"

"Oh...." and tuff just looked sad.

"I like this town" says hiccup happy and kisses his girlfriends head.

"Me too" smiles Astrid.

"Of cause you do this is the town you lost your virginity in" laugh Ruffnut.
Astrid gives her a death glare that could kill on the distance of a thousand miles.

"You what?" Asks hiccup looking like he has seen a ghost.

"Hey somebody taking about Astrid and her, you know" snotlout flirty says making hiccups face go from white to blood red.

"Well at least Astrid lost hers in the city of love, and not like me in terribleness"
Says tuff

"I thought Paris was the city of love" says Fishlegs.

"And now everybody is here" says Astrid with a I-hate-it smile.

"How did you loose your virginity?" asks snotlout and sits on the bed.

"Well I was at prom with my sister" starts tuff.

"We really don't need to hear this" says hiccup.

"No no I wanna know" says Fishlegs "go on"

"Ruff and I we got separated and I was lost. So I met this woman in a car and asked her is I could get a ride home, the next thing I know is that we are on the backseat making out. And then it happened" says tuff with a smirk.

"Okay..." says Astrid thinking what everybody else is thinking.

"Well mine was even worse" starts ruff " it was also at prom. when my brother and I was as separated I bumped into my biggest crush. Max underwood. And we went to a hotel and I lost my virginity it was awful, I expected it better"

"Okay..." says Fishlegs thinking what everybody else is thinking.

"Well my story was kinda awkward" says Fishlegs.

"Of course it was its you" laughs snotlout but not for long before Astrid punch him.

That's my girl, smiles hiccup.

"I was with this very nose girl and we had planned we would do it, and then is just... we did it, but she kept her top on and so did I" says Fishlegs blushing "but it was nice, beside that my mother came in during the you know"

"What!" Yells the gang.

"Yah she offered us cookies" says Fishlegs and smiles remembering how good those cookies were.

"Okay..." says hiccup thinking what everybody else was thinking.

"Mine was awesome!" Starts snotlout excited "I had a hot girl and My house for myself and I did it goooooood"

"Oh right wasn't Kathy Kris your first time?" Asks Astrid with a smirk.

"Yes, yes she was" says Snotlout with confidence.

"She told me in school you cried after" laughs Astrid, and there went Snotlouts confidence.

"N-no I did not" snotlout says looking down while the gang is laughing.

"Okay" laughs hiccup thinking what everybody else is thinking.

" well hiccup you're probably still a virgin" teases snotlout.

"Nope" smirks hiccup.

"I lost mine this way" hiccup starts while Astrid is hiding her face in hiccups neck and hair.

"Astrid and Was walking home when it began to rain, a lot. Astrid and I ran as fast as we could home to my place. As soon as we step in side we begin to kiss, very... passionately. And then it just happened" hiccup smiles and hugs Astrid closer.

"Okay... but Astrid that wasn't Your first time" smiles Ruffnut.

"Ruffnut" snaps astrid.

"Come on Astrid, tell us your story" snotlout smirks, after that comment Astrid punches his shoulder.

"I want to know" says hiccup looking down at Astrid.

"Please let's just watch a movie" Astrid begs looking up with puppy eyes.

"No tell me"

"Yeah tell us"

"It can't be that bad"

"We told you our stories"

"Does it involve a chicken?"

"Okay, okay I will tell you" Astrid finally gives up.

"It all started..." Astrid starts "At a bar here in San Francisco. My friend and I, was staying at her uncles having an amazing trip. We went to a bar, using our new fake id.... I mean drinking Soda having a fun night. We made it into a competition to see who could get most numbers, of course I won. Then I saw Dylan o'brien"

The gang gasped even Ruffnut even though she had heard the story before.

"He was in California to film teen wolf and we talked, and one thing leads to another and we went to his hotel room" Astrid smiles "and we did it"

"Was it good?" Asks snotlout a bit too excited.

"It was great" smiles Astrid with blush appearing on her cheeks.

"Okay let's go to bed" hiccup says clapping his hands together.

When everybody had settled in, and was laying in bed, hiccup couldn't stop think about Astrid and Dylan.

Astrid could feel something was up so she wrapped her arms around hiccups waist and kisses his neck.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Nothing"

"I know that's not true"

Hiccup sighs before facing Astrid.

"It's just your first time was with an celebrity and now you got me"

"Hiccup, I wish you where my first time"

"Really?"

"Yeah I don't love Dylan I love you" that comment makes hiccup smile.

He lays on top of Astrid and their night begins.

Okay that was... what do you think??
The next one I'm gonna make, is about the gangs home city/country. So you guys decides which country the gang comes from (it can't be Sweden, I've done that, or Norway (because those 2 countries are so much alike)

Which country do you want the gang to come from??

Bye,

Zeph🇺🇸