Come on Hiccup part 1

"Come on hiccup" Astrid begs her best friend. Tonight Eret was holding a party and Astrid really wanted to go but not without hiccup.

"I don't wanna go Astrid, parties is just not my thing" hiccup explains.

"Come on hiccup it will be fun. We can dance, and you can meet some girls and I will be your wingman" Astrid say excited.

"You only wanna go so you can flirt with Eret" hiccup say a bit sad.

"Yeah but you can meet some girls to"

"I don't want to meet some girls"

The truth is that hiccup had a huge crush on Astrid, but they were best friends and Astrids didn't return the feelings.

"Come on hiccup if you go with me I will wash toothless"

"No"

"I will buy you dinner"

"No"

"I will give you massage"

"Ehm... Okay" hiccup say and finally gave up. Astrid gives really good massages.

"Yes" says Astrid and jumps up and down of excitement.

"But it's gonna be an hour long massage" hiccups says seriously.

"Of course" Astrid says and hugs her best friend.

"Then let's go" Astrid says and drag hiccup with her out of the room.

30 minutes later they arrived to the party.

Hiccup is wearing some brown jeans and blue shirt with a dragon on it, he has his glasses on and his hair is messy as always.

Astrid is wearing some black skinny jeans, a red loose tank top, some gold jewelry, black converse and her hair is in its usually braid.  

"Thank you hiccup for coming with me you're a really great friend" Astrid say before heather comes over.

"Hey asty you came come on Eret is over here" heather say with a award wining smile. She takes Astrids arm and drag her with her away from hiccup.

"Yeah  I'm a really good friend" hiccup sigh.

"Hey asty glad you could come" Eret say and hug Astrid tight.

"Well of course I can't say no to a party" she says smiling with butterflies flying through her body.

Hiccup is standing a bit away, but so he can still hear their conversation.
Neither Astrid, heather or Astrid had noticed him.

"Well Astrid I am very happy that you are here" Eret say and put an arm around her waist.

Hiccup grins for himself and hoes to get a beer.

"Hey can you hand me a beer" ask a girl voice with a Scottish accent.

"Yeah sure" answer hiccup.

He turns around to give the girl her beer. He sees a beautiful skinny girl in a green tight dress, silver jewelry, light makeup and fire red curly hair.