Make you love me part 1

Hiccup pov:

"You lost Vigo" I say walking a bit closer to him. I look at him I know I finally defeated him, but still a glint  in his eyes makes me insecure.

"Please, hiccup, you should know me better than that" he says with a smirk.

Before I can even blink, Vigo press a button on the dragoneye. Then it's starts lighting up like crazy. And suddenly a rush goes through me and everything goes black. I did it again I fell for his stupid trick!

everybody would do a lot better without me, then we wouldn't loose as much...Sometimes I wish I never was born

...

I open my heavy eyes...

I'm lying on the ground with a big headache. I hold my head in my hands a look around.

I'm on Berk... How did I get here? I was in cave fighting Vigo. Where's Vigo?

So many questions is going around in my head right now.
Slowly I get up. Berk looks older...
My new inventions are gone, maybe they didn't like them anymore.   There's no dragons around that's really weird.

I walk to my house it looks new. Like they just rebuild it, but why would we do that?

My dad comes out of our house with an weird angry face he used to have before we made peace with the dragons.

"Hey dad when did you rebuild the house" I ask my dad. He looks down at me with a weird look on his face.

"Who are you" he ask me very seriously.

"Very funny, dad" I say with sarcasm.

"Did you hit your head?" He ask me again serious, what is wrong with my dad today.

"Dad it's me hiccup you son" I say a bit scared why doesn't he remember me.

"Hey Stoick" yell Gobber behind me.
Maybe he knows what's up with my dad.

"Who's the new boy I haven't seen him around here before?" Gobbet ask. What he doesn't remember me too! What is wrong with them.

"I-I need to r-run" I say, I need to find the gang.

Soon I see fishlegs and snotlout.

"Hey fishlegs snotlout... Something up with my dad and Gobber they are acting really weird" I say but they are just looking at me like I'm insane.

"Sorry mr have-no-muscles but the only wired one here is you" snotlout laugh. He can't remember me too what!

"Yeah who are you??" Fishlegs ask nervous.

I take step back trying to understand. Is this some dumb Loki the twins are making or have everyone forgot me.

Was I never born?

I get snapped out of my thoughts when I hear a voice behind me.

"Hey snot who's the fishbone"

I turn around only to see my girlfriend... Astrid.

Two weeks ago I finally found courage to ask her out and soon I asked her to be my girlfriend, crazy right but the most crazy thing was that she said yes.

Or well the most crazy thing is that she and everyone else forgot me!

I wanted to kiss her but she doesn't remember me. She would probably punch me in the face if she's like my Astrid.

"Okay..." I say taking a step back running away.

This is too wired...

I run to the forest and let out an angry roar.

"Ahhhhh" I scream.

My dad can't remember me, the girl I love can't remember me and my best friend is our enemy. Because I never made peace with them.

Vigo I got another ship with our name on it.

I have to find a way back but how?

The first thought that comes into my head is: books

When I was little, that was where I got all my knowledge so let's try that.

I ran to the great hall trying to avoid meeting anybody on the way.

(Many hours later)

I have looked in every book and I haven't found anything.

Then my eyes fall on a thin, brown book with silver details.

I take it down and find a random page.

The Knowing I read.

Lower on the page there's a picture of The Knowing and its... The dragon eye.

They look so much alike.

They are the same.

I flip the page and begins to read again.

The knowing seems to have a secret.
Some people say it can make wishes come true. Nobody have tried it, but the legend is there.

So it made my wish come true I think and continues to read

You can repeal your wish by a true love kiss. But remember this is just a myth.

Why is it always a real love kiss I think.
And who can love me?

While I'm sitting there thinking about what I just read, a blond angel came over to my table.

"Serious who are you?" Astrid ask with her usually sassy tone. Her!

I really like her, more like love her!
She said yes to be my girlfriend once so maybe I can make her fall for me again.

"Eh-eh hey Astrid I'm just... I'm hiccup" I say offering my hand for her to shake it but of cause she refuse.

"Okay... That you know my name is creepy" she says and is about to walk away when she turn around and looks at me "oh and by the way, hiccup, don't be too weird you will just give snotlout a reason to tease you"

And with that she turns around walks over to her friends.

She has her sweet side just like my Astrid.

I mean she is my Astrid but not my Astrid. This is very confusing. They look a like, they are the same but there's one difference between them: one of them has me in their life and the other hasn't.

Now how does I make Astrid fall in love with me again?

Okay so that was a bit confusing. There will be a part 2 don't worry but maybe it will be a sad ending who know (well I do)

Nos vemos,

Zeph🧩