Part 1

"Who's that?" 

Bobby sighed and rolled her eyes. 

"That is Marc and Emma- I've told you about them." She said, turning to Eddie who was staring out at the throng of people in complete awe.

"Wow. And that?" Eddie said, pointing to yet another couple in nearby. 

It had been the same all night. Eddie hadn't stopped asking who that was, whose car that was, what they did and where they lived, question after question since the moment they walked onto the Barley Sheaf Estate. 

Bobby tried to ignore him but it was hard- he was pushy and it was her own fault for inviting him. She could see why for a small town boy from Texas it was so exciting to suddenly be at THE wedding of the season in New York City. 

Bobby turned to a waiter, noting he was carrying a black tray and whispering to him about the silver platters that the Carltons had insisted on. 

"I suggest you fix it, asap." She said sternly but with a smile, sending the waiter out back. 

"Bobby- stop working." Eddie said, noting how she was running around all night, tending to even the most insignificant details. 

"I'm not working, I'm just helping. Mrs. Peroni and Mrs. Carlton worked hard to put this wedding together." Bobby said, "I would know, a lot of it went through me."

Eddie looked around, it was amazing, he was sure it had taken a lot of effort, and money, to pull off. 

"So I just want to make sure everything goes off without a hitch. Look at them." She said, pointing to two of the most stunning women Eddie had ever laid eyes on. He couldn't believe they were nearly 60. "They're so happy and they deserve to enjoy the night without having to worry about these details... no, over there!" 

Eddie chuckled as Bobby continued to mutter to the staff about what needed to get done. 

"I've never seen... this is just exorbitant." Eddie muttered, noting the type of people arriving. 

"Well, considering the two families involved... Look!" Bobby said with a smile as Davide Peroni and Vada Carlton-Peroni took the floor for a dance. 

There was applause then and Bobby turned to look at Eddie who was absolutely star struck.

"She is by far the most beautiful bride I've ever seen." Eddie said and Bobby nodded. 

"She's gorgeous- especially so today." Bobby said, noting how Vada wore a giant smile as Davide seemed to be whispering something to her. It was obvious those two were smitten with each other- she stared at him in adoration and he was always finding some excuse to kiss her... like now.  In the distance, you could catch a glimpse of Viviana Peroni tearing up as she watched her baby boy with what she would describe as a princess. 

It was a while later, as the party finally got into full swing that Eddie began again with his questions. 

"So, which one is the groom's mother?" He asked. 

"Viviana Peroni- the one in the gold and silver with the long hair." Bobby said, pointing to Viviana who had worn her hair down. It hung impeccably in place down below her back. On her hip, her husband's hand as he spoke to Brian Carlton with a smile. 

"And that's her husband, I'm assuming?" Eddie said. 

"Matteo Peroni." Bobby said, nodding. "Then there's Nora Carlton in the green."

Eddie was starstruck when he saw Nora, laughing at something Matteo had said. She looked much too young to be the bride's mother. She looked much too beautiful to be real...