Part 19

"Hey." Eddie said, as Matt approached him. 

"Hey." Matt said, looking around for Bobby.

"If you're looking for Lisa..." Eddie began but Matt shook his head. 

"No, Bobby." He said. 

"That's funny- I was looking for her too. Haven't seen her in a while." Eddie said. 

"Me either." Matt replied. 

Matt looked at Eddie who was frowning. 

"What's wrong?" Matt asked and Eddie sighed. 

"Just wondering where she ran off to. We agreed she'd be more careful." Eddie said. 

"Why?" Matt asked, his eyes now directly on Eddie. "Is this about the whole thing with her tire?"

Eddie stared at Matt for a second. 

"Just tell me." Matt said with a sigh of exasperation and Eddie nodded, giving in. 

"Okay. Bobby was really nervous yesterday. It took me forever to get it out of her but I think the tire thing rattled her. She said she felt like someone in the parking garage was following her." Eddie said. 

"But who would be following Bobby?" Matt asked, his eyes scanning the room frantically. "and why?"

"Her brother." Eddie said, regretting it instantly. 

"Her brother?" Matt asked, eyes back on Eddie. 

"Never mind." Eddie said, looking down. 

"No, what do you mean her brother?" Matt insisted. He crossed his arms across his chest and stood staring now directly at him. Eddie hesitated but Matt was a formidable figure and in the end his concern for Bobby won. So he approached it from a slightly different angle.

"It's really not my place to talk about her business." Eddie said and Matt sighed. It was obvious he would have to get Bobby to tell him herself. 

"Well, we were dancing earlier but one of the staff came to tell her someone was looking for her." Matt said with a frown. 

"Did they say who?" Eddie asked. 

"Robert?" Matt said, trying to remember. Eddie suddenly jolted up. 

"Shit." He said, ready to move towards the door but Matt grabbed his shirt and pulled him aside. 

"What?" Matt asked, surprised by his reaction. 

"I have to go." Eddie said, trying to pull away but Matt's grip was firm and now he was scowling.

"Tell me what's going on." Matt demanded. 

"Robert is Bobby's Brother." Eddie said. 

"Robert is Roberta's brother?" Matt asked. 

"Twins." Eddie replied. 

"She's a twin?" Matt asked, completely surprised, his grip relaxing. 

"You wouldn't think it if you saw them. They look nothing alike, they're nothing alike at all." Eddie said. "I have to go find her."

"I'll go." Matt said, turning and walking towards the door. Whatever happened between Bobby and her brother, it was obvious it was a serious issue, especially if it made Eddie so jumpy. 

He moved quickly, suddenly getting the feeling in the pit of his stomach like something was wrong.

----

"Hi Bobby." Robbie said with a smile as he smoked his cigarette. 

Bobby looked at her brother- her only brother, her twin. It had been a little over 7 years since she last saw him and time had not been kind to him.