Josh x Reader. (Truce.)

Warning! This one-shot has very depressing parts! Please only read it if you can handle it, if not, then not.
And don't give up like in the one-shot, please. Life holds too much adventures and surprises, don't throw that away. You can always contact me, I will always text back and try to help.
-Madlen.
(The beautiful saying is inspired by the picture you can see in the media.)
----------------------------------------------------------
It was past midnight, but you were still awake. You were on your bed and stared up at the ceiling, your (e/c) eyes wide as you were clenching your head. You were tired, worn out, but the voice in your head just wouldn't let you sleep, it yelled at you, it screamed terrible words at you. "Everyone hates you! Everyone! But then again... Why should anyone like you? You don't have anything special about you. You are only a stupid, worthless and ugly bitch. You should leave. Forever. Please, just kill yourself! You would do everyone around you a favor. Especially Josh. He deserves so, so much better, and you know it," the mean little voice told you, making you shudder. Tears started to well up in your eyes as you squeezed them shut. "P-Please. Just shut up. Leave me alone. Please," you whispered weakly. But the voice just kept going, "You don't deserve anything. Do it. Kill yourself. Nobody will miss you. Why would they? (Y/N), you are worthless. He doesn't love you. Nobody does. Nobody will." You tried to keep calm, you breathed in and out, in and out, telling yourself it'd shut up soon enough. But it didn't. "Be happy someone actually talks to you! I belong to you and still, I am sick of you. Everyone is. C'mon. Do it. They will be happy, fattie. So happy."
"Shut up... Sh-shut up... SHUT UP, YOU STUPID THING! YOU ARE ONLY IN MY HEAD!" you screamed, tears rolling down your cheeks. "Kill yourself. Kill yourself. Kill yourself. Nobody needs nor wants you. Kill yourself. Kill yourself," it continued on, and you... You gave in, you started to believe your voice. You slowly lifted your body off the bed, walking to your desk and sitting down at it. You grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, taking in a deep breath before you started to write:
'Dear family, dear Josh.
I am sorry. I couldn't take it anymore, it hurts way too much. My voice is so loud, but it is telling the truth. I know that now. It took me so long to get it, but I finally did. I am only doing you a favor with this, I am sorry for everything I have done to you. So sorry. I won't be a burden to you anymore. But, please, believe me, it's not your fault! It's all mine.
I love you.
-(Y/N)'
More and more tears were falling from your (e/c) eyes by now as you got up, seeing the screen of your phone light up. You slowly grabbed it and read the message you received from Josh. It was simple and cute, but it hurt you, only because the voice said he wasn't telling the truth.
Josh at 12:36 AM:
'Hey, (Y/N). I am finally done with recording and I will come home now, I hope you aren't asleep at the moment, because I can't wait to see you and cuddle with you.
I love you.'
You shook your head as you realized what this meant. Josh would be coming home. "Oh, (Y/N), you stupid little bitch, don't make him to be with you again. He suffered enough, didn't he?" the voice whispered, hitting the last nerve that was left. You ran out of the room, out of the house and on the street. You didn't know where you were going, but you thought it was heading south. You ran and ran, your feet pounding on the ground loudly as you did. Your head was empty, only the voice was telling you that it would be the best for everyone. You didn't slow down until you were at the place you wanted to be, the cliff. It was a place where so many things happened to you, so, so many things, and it'd be the place where things for you would end. You took in a deep breath as you clenched your fist. "What are you waiting for?! Nobody will miss you. Do it!" the voice ordered and made you step forward. Step for step, closer to the death end. You closed your eyes, listening to your voice saying you should do it. You didn't hear anything else, only that stupid little thing which made your life worse. You were now close to the edge, only one step away from your death. "Finally! Yes. Do it, (Y/N)! Do it! Only one step left, and then there is one mistake less on this world," yelled the voice. You sobbed once again and got ready, you didn't hear anything, you didn't see anything, only the abyss. You were about to take the step, your left foot dangling over the edge as two strong arms wrapped around you and yanked you back, holding you against a chest, which was raising and falling rather fast and hard. Slowly, your ears started working again, you could see your surroundings again as you looked up, seeing Josh. "Fuck! (Y/N)! Never, and I really mean never, do that again!" he cried out, hugging you tighter against his chest, pulling you farther and farther away from the death trap. You blinked and clung to his arms. "Why? Why would you do this?" he whispered, making you cry again. "T-the voice... I-it told me t-things... I-it was k-killing me! I-it told me... You d-don't love me, i-it said I am nothing w-worth, and it would b-be a favor to everyone. I-I started to believe in it's words, I saw no other way," you gasped, turning to hug Josh who fell silent. He slowly put his chin on your head, stroking your back. "(Y/N), listen. I love you with all my heart, I am not acting this.
And..
It's worth it to stay alive. Because life is hard in the moment, it's hard to see what can be down the road. You get tunnel vision and think the current mood is all you have left. There can be more. Please let there be more. I will go this way with you, I will help you through this. I will walk down this road with you, I will try to spend you some light, I will make this voice turn nice."
You looked up at your boyfriend, a glint of hope in your eyes.
Josh leaned down and kissed your head, his eyes soft and full of love. It made the voice stop as you slowly nodded, leaning against him. And while you were wrapped in the red-haired male's arms it felt like the wings of an angel were around you.
"Stay alive for me," whispered Josh.