Tyler x Reader.

Your head was tilted to the side, and a soft smile was resting on your lips. You were looking at old photos of you, and there wasn't a single one without a pet. Oh, you had so many back then. Hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, cats, dogs, even horses, and you loved them all. You remembered every single of them, from your little hamster called Goldie, to your large horse with the name Thunder. You smiled more, hell, you loved animals, but, your smile faded as soon as you realized how many you had now. Exactly zero. You grumbled, getting up and looked around your house, it would be big enough for a pet like a dog or cat, and it was so freaking empty while Tyler was gone. You thought about it for a while, then you got up and walked into the kitchen. Tyler was in there, preparing some popcorn for the both of you. A smile appeared on his face as he saw you. "What's up, darling?" he asked, turning towards you. "I want a pet," you bursted out, with a happy smile on your face. But, Tyler only stared, making your smile disappear. "Uh, you okay?" "Why'd you want a pet, (Y/N)? I am not sure about a living animal around the house," Tyler stated as he ran his slender fingers through his hair. "I grew up with pets around me, and I miss having and looking after one," you mumbled.
"But you lived without them for so long. So why all of sudden? You have a hard job, darling, and so do I."
You huffed, crossing your arms. "Yeah. That's the point. I am always all alone in this house when you are on tour, and after work I would love to have someone around. And you exactly know how much I love animals," you explained. Tyler looked at you, and you looked straight back. You could see how uncomfortable he was over the thought of having a pet at his place, you just didn't get why. He bit his lip and opened his mouth to say something, but you already gave in, "Fine. Sorry. If you don't want a pet around, I won't get one. It's fine."
You flashed a smile and walked towards the door, slipping on your shoes. "I'll be at the park," you called, and with that you were out.
You came back after two hours or so, relaxed from all the reading you did at the park, but as soon as you stepped through the door, a certain smell hit your nose. The smell of hay. Irritated, you rose an eyebrow, then you made your way to the living room, a squeal escaping your lips as you spotted the black rabbit, which was hopping around in a large cage.
"Surprise," Tyler laughed, he had heard your squeal and was now standing next to you. You hugged him tightly, smiling brightly as you jumped up and down. "Thank you!" you smiled, then walked to the cage before you opened it and carefully lifted the rabbit out. It's ears twitched as it looked at you, deep brown eyes filled with confusion, yet curiousity. You gently stroked it's small body while you turned to your smiling boyfriend. You kissed him then tilted your head. "What's it's name?" you asked, making Tyler shrug. "You can choose one," you smiled, then waited for his response. The male thought about it for a while, looking at the animal in your arms, which had a comfortable position by now. "Music," Tyler suddendly said, making the ears of the rabbit twitch yet again. "Music?" you asked, confused. "Yeah. Because animals are to you, what music is to me. Probably," the brunette smiled. Your (e/c) eyes lit up as you nodded.
"But you are just as important to me," Tyler whispered, pulling you into a gentle kiss.

------------------------------------------------
I am sorry if you, my dear reader, are allergic against any kind of those animals.
I just got a black rabbit, yep, I love animals, and he kinda inspired me.