Tyler x Reader x Josh.

Hello, my dear readers.
In this One-Shot you are with both, Tyler and Josh, as the title might already tells you. It is also inspired by what Josh said in an interview. "That's how we write FanFiction as well." -Josh Dun.
Hope you enjoy!
-Madlen.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
You hummed silently as you opened the front door of your house, stepping inside before you carefully closed it again. You slipped off your shoes, already opening your mouth to call for Tyler and Josh, your two beloved boyfriends, but you closed it as soon as you heard them talking. "No, Tyler, I don't think we actually can write it like that," Josh said, making you tilt your head to the side. "Why? What's wrong with that sentence?" Tyler asked. You listened to their conversation for a while, as curiosity got the best of you, making you walk to your shared bedroom. The door was open, but neither Josh nor Tyler noticed your appearance, allowing you to take in the scenery. Both males were sitting on the bed, Tyler with a laptop on his lap, writing something, while they both talked, probably about whatever they were writing. Josh pointed at the screen of the laptop every now and then, saying stuff like: "We should change that." or "Isn't that a little weird?" Tyler, meanwhile, nodded in agreement, or shook his head when he thought something else, and every now and then, they both discussed new ideas, making the brunette write something down eagerly. You didn't know what this all was about, and it confused you, even though you had a slight idea in mind. You watched them for some more minutes, irritated why they didn't notice you, so you cleared your throat, earning screams of shock as Tyler smashed his laptop shut. "Hey Josh, hey Ty." you grinned, leaning against the frame of the door.  "H-hey, (Y/N)," they both stuttered, making you chuckle. "What are you two doing there?" you asked, stepping towards the bed. "N-Nothing. Why are you asking? How long have you actually been standing in that door?" The brunette male asked nervously, as you answered with a shrug. "Three minutes, maybe five."
The men stared at you with wide eyes, Tyler even blushed, which made you cross your arms as you threw yourself on the bed, right in between your partners. "Why does it matter? What did you do on that laptop? Did you write a script for porn?" you asked, a small smile on your face.
"(Y/N)!" Tyler gasped as you earned a soft hit from Josh. "No, we didn't write something like that," the pink-haired man huffed, shaking his head, but he couldn't hide the amused smile on his face. "What is it, then? C'mon, guys, it can't be that bad! Or did you create a description on a dating side?" you joked, watching as they shook their head. "We have our little fluffball, and we are happy with you," Josh murmured in your ear, kissing you on the lips gently. "Very happy," Tyler said and also kissed your lips before sitting up straight again. "What is it then?" you whined, your curiosity growing bigger and bigger.
Tyler and Josh looked at each other, making you turn silent. It was one of their moments, when they communicated by looking each other, and you didn't want to disturb them.
"Fine," they said in union, Tyler opened his laptop and typed in the code, then put it on your lap. You sat up and started to read, allowing Tyler to stroke your neck, while Josh wrapped an arm around you and played with your hair.
"It was a rainy day in fall, Pete and Patrick were sitting on their couch, sharing a blanket together, and every now and then they shared a passionate and lovely kiss..."
You stared at the screen of the laptop, then your gaze moved to your boyfriends, you have been right with your thought. "YOU ARE WRITING FANFICTION?" You laughed, throwing your head back as the men next to you blushed. "Sometimes, well, I don't know," Tyler mumbled. "My men are little fangirls," you laughed and closed the laptop, handing it back to Tyler.

A few hours later, you were pressed against Tyler and Josh, both of them had their arms wrapped around you, and there was a nice silence, but of course, you had to break it with a thought flashing in your mind. "You two ship Pete and and Patrick?"
"Goddammit, (Y/N), just sleep" the males groaned, making you pout and go silent again. "Maybe a little," the pink-haired male mumbled. "Maybe a little too much," Tyler  said. You chuckled and started to smirk, kissing Tyler's and Josh's cheeks. "My little fangirls," you giggled, earning some more groans.