Christmas.

Carefully, you took one step on the ice, a small squeak escaping you as you lost balance; falling right on your butt.
Josh, who had already skated ahead a bit, did an elegant piorette, turning to you and sliding back to you, holding out his hand. "How do you do this?" You mumbled, taking his hand and getting on your legs again. "With a lot of fantasy and...magic," Josh whispered, winked at you and began to skate, soon having done a round, while you clung to the railing, doing small mini steps. However, while Josh skated as if he was crazy, and you as if the ice could break; you always fell on your butt.
After some rounds, Josh finally had mercy, gripping your hand and pulling you in his side.
"Let me help you, kitten," he whispered in your ear, and carefully began to skate with you.
While you were scared (like a kitten), you held on him almost desperately, scared that your butt would kiss the icy ground again.
Your boyfriend, being the calm person he was, held you safely and guided you over the area which was meant for ice skating, whispering sweet and soft words in your ear, and after some time, you were able to do it...
Josh, who had noticed that as well, slowly let go of you, ready to grab you at any time. "J-josh?" You asked after some seconds, gasping as you noticed you were doing it all alone.
He smirked at you and kissed your head, gently leading you...