Josh x Reader.

"Alright, Ty, that's it for today. Well done!" you said, smiling at the brunette, who was posing just a few seconds ago. You quickly looked through the pictures, a content hum escaping your throat as you nodded. "Wanna see the pictures, too?" you asked, looking up at Tyler again, who just shrugged and stepped closer. You simply turned the screen of the camera towards him, switching of all the pictures you had taken of him. "That's a nice one," Tyler chuckled, pointing at one photo. "I know, right? That's my favorite. Anyway, good job today. Could you get Josh inside?"
You looked at the tall brunette, wh just ruffled your (h/c) hair and nodded. "Sure thing. Later, (Y/N)," he hummed, then walked out of the room. You shook your head, trying to fix your hair, but soon you heard the door open. "Hey, (Y/N)."
"Hey, Josh. How are you?" you asked, getting everything ready, while you tried not to shudder because of his voice. "Pretty good, what about you?" Josh answered while he got in place. "I am fi- Josh...what are you wearing?" you laughed as you looked up. "My favorite suit!" he called out, hopping around the place. You crossed your arms over your chest, feeling your heart thumping against your rips roughly. "Dear, that may be, but it's not the outfit you should wear." "Oh, come on, (Y/N)! It is awesome!"
You sighed, shaking your head once again, then you spoke, "Joshy, please go and change, it looks cute, yes, but I have some rules." You looked at the male in front of you, who was now pouting. "Please, please, please! Just one or two pictures, then I will change, big promise!" the pink-haired man said, looking at you with big, round puppy-dog eyes. 'Oh God... not the eyes...'
"Josh, dear..." you tried yet again, but you got interrupted. "Please, (Y/N). Just one... For me?"
You rolled your eyes slightly, your shoulders falling. How could you say no? "Alright," you mumbled, blushing as Josh's eyes lit up. He sat down, looking dramatically at a point on the wall. You couldn't help but chuckle quietly, taking a few pictures, allowing him to cahnge his pose every now and then. "Now, now, put on your real outfit, please," you smiled, taking the camera, and looking through the pictures. The young man grinned, walking towards you and looking at the screen, smiling brightly before he kissed your head softly, making you blush the second time today. "Alright, thanks, (Y/N)!" and with that, he was out of the room, leaving you blushing, and with a quick beating heart, as you smiled to yourself.
It made you more than content, that you could make Josh that happen with such a simple gesture, even though it meant you lost some time. You liked when he smiled, it made the room much more bright, and it lightened up your mood. You just loved this man.
You snapped out of your thoughts as you felt another peck on your head. "So...Will you?" Josh asked, making you turn around in confusion. "What?"
"Send me the pictures?" he asked, a smile on his soft, pink lips. "Yeah, of course I will," you answered, ruffling his hair.
'Maybe some other day...' you thought.