Josh x Reader

This was written because I am suffering of heavy heart ache.
If anyone wants to shoot me, please do.
But you all stay alive, yeah?
-Maddie.
--------------------------------------------------
With shaking hands, you looked at the small, sharp pieces in the palm of your hands; the left overs of your broken, hurt heart.
Tears ran down your cheeks, as hot, tormenting pain wrecked through you, reaching every part of your upper body, radiating from the place where your happy heart had been.
Slowly sinking to your knees, you spread the pieces out, trying to fix them together, yet you didn't succeed. Hours passed, until a pained, hopeless cry escaped your throat, and you began picking up the pieces again, getting up and clenching your fists around them, burning tears running down your cheeks yet again as you watched blood spill from your clenched fists, running down your wirsts, caused by the pieces in your hand.
You didn't know how long you were standing like this, you didn't know why you couldn't move, yet you were too hopeless to try and fix your heart.
Suddenly, however, two soft hands reached out, opening your palm gently and letting the pieces slide in their hand, careful not to drop a single one. You looked up, peering into warm, brown eyes, a male with stunning eyes and as stunning smile was standing there.
"I will fix this, I promise," he said, before you could even open your mouth to say something. As he spoke out those words, however, two of the pieces got set together, almost automatically, and something else than pain filled the empty spot in your chest; Hope.
"I'm Josh, by the way. Joshua William Dun."