Tyler x Reader.

Humming, you walked into your bedroom, taking off your earphones to get rid of your uncomfortable working clothes. You continued to hum the song you had heard just a few seconds before, as you tugged off your blouse, right after your skinny jeans, before your pulled your favorite hoodie on, then some joggers. Your phone ringing destroyed the sweet silence, but as soon as you saw who called you, you didn't mind anymore. It was Tyler, your boyfriend. A smile crept on your lips as you accepted the call, opening your mouth to greet him, yet you got cut off. "(Y/N), baby, darling, princess, I need to tell you something," Tyler cheered into the phone, and before you could answer, he continued, "or, I need to ask you for something. Are you free tonight?" "Uh...Yes, yes, I am." "Great, then do me a favor, please."
You could literally hear the smile, which was on his face. "Sure, Ty. What favor?" You hummed as you straightened your hoodie, moving to the bed. "We got interviewed a while ago, and it's coming online today. Please watch it," he said, making you laugh. "I watch every interview of you two, so I will also watch that one. You can count on me."
"That's great, no, it's actually perfect. I will call you later. See you," he hummed, and with that, the line was dead. Your heart sank a bit, as you lowered your phone, you had hoped he would finally say that he loved you, because you were more than sure about your feelings, and you were ready to speak them out. You looked at your phone again, as it vibrated in your hand. It was a text coming from Tyler.
From Tyler @ 5:30 PM
Tonight at six, darling!
You sighed and nodded to yourself, putting your phone on the nightstand before you walked out of the bedroom, to get yourself something to eat.

At six PM, you got everything ready, as you settled on your couch, wrapping a warm and fluff blanket around your body, before you started watching the interview, which came online, as Tyler had promised, at exactly six PM. A smile appeared on your face as you saw your boyfriend, especially as you saw a small grin on his face.
"So, Tyler, Josh. I am very happy to welcome you! Let's start with the basic question...How are you?" The interviewer asked, a smile on her face as she looked at both men. "Pretty good," Tyler answered, smiling yet again. He looked like he kept something, which burnt on his tongue. Even Josh was smiling, who answered the question with a: "Pretty amazing."
The interview went on, with questions about how the second leg of the tour went, what they wanted to do when the tour was over, questions over their fandom, just regular interview stuff. Yet you noticed that Tyler grew more and more impatient, the closer the interview came to an end, but the smile he had since the beginning was still on his face.
"So," the young woman started. "Tyler, you wanted to confess, or tell us something."
The young man tensed a bit, his hand going up to his hair as he started to play with it, while his best friend started to grin, looking over at the younger man. "Yes, that's true," Tyler began, yet stopped before he started to speak again, as if he wanted to choose wisely what he was about to say. "Well, I know a person, who is very special to me, is watching this," he paused yet again, but this time he got nudged by Josh, who gave him an encouraging smile. "But now, I want this person to know something. (Y/N), darling, I want to tell you that I love you, from the bottom of my heart, and that I am so fricking happy to have you in my life. You are amazing, and I hope you will be here until the very end, and please, this time, just once, believe what's on TV."
You stared at the screen in shock, your head tilted to the side as you took in what your boyfriend just spoke out. He said that he loved you. And he just published your relationship. A wide smile appeared on your face, as your phone vibrated.
From Tyler @ 6:15 PM
Hey,
I just wanna know what's on your mind.
You called him as quick as possible after you had read the message, the smile still evident on your face, and if possible, got even wider as he picked up within seconds.
"Hey, (Y/N). I am sorry that I didn't tell you about this, I am sorry if you are mad at me now, I didn't want, I just wanted it to be special, please don't le-" he said, in a rush before you cut him off. "I love you, too, Tyler. And I will always stick around."
You left him speechless, both of you smiling at the end of the lines, probably like fricking idiots. But who cared? The two of you obviously didn't.
Because who knew such simple words could make your heart beat that quick?

-------------------------
I wrote this while listening to We Don't Believe What's on TV.
DON'T BE THE JUDGE NOW!
Stay alive, my dears. Take care.